We are looking for a Quality Assurance Analyst (Manual Tester) to join our IT BA team based in our Warsaw office. We have an entrepreneurial culture that promotes creativity, personal initiative, team collaboration, and fun. We are making a large investment in a highly strategic part of our business, and are looking for dynamic individual contributors to help us deliver on that investment. If you are highly motivated and ambitious, ready to make a direct impact on our business and looking for a challenging and rewarding environment, you are looking at the right opportunity!
We design, develop and deliver intuitive web, smartphone, and windows based applications leveraging advanced and cutting edge technologies. We deliver a full suite of products and services used by our internal and external customers, carriers and various supply chain partners across the globe to manage their day to day transportation needs. Our applications are critical and vital to C.H. Robinson's global operations and its continued growth and success.
As part of the continuous growth and development of C.H. Robinson in Europe we are now looking for a dynamic and talented:
Quality Assurance Analyst
C.H. Robinson European branches are in the Netherlands, Belgium, Czech Republic, France, Germany, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Luxembourg, Poland, Romania, Slovakia, Spain, Sweden, Turkey and the United Kingdom.
Office location for this position: Al. Jana Pawla II 29, Warszawa 00-867 POL
- Work with a talented group of technology leaders to design and develop test plans, traceability matrices, test cases/ test scripts from requirements, use-cases, design documents and other project documentation
- Develop and maintain a thorough understanding of product functionality in order to evaluate and ensure product operations during test cycles- Determine conditions under which tests are to be conducted
- Identify data requirements, create and maintain data
- Manually execute test cases to validate functionality
- Report and track defects resulting from the test effort
- Participate in peer reviews for requirements and technical specifications
- Participate in the requirements gathering process
- Support concurrent projects in an organized manner
- Provide status and metrics reporting to management and project team members
- Proactively recommend and support process improvements
- Provide innovative ideas and solutions in an ever-changing environment
- 1-2 years of software QA testing experience with enterprise-level Web and Windows applications, including testing the front-end, workflow, database, and Integration components
- Complete understanding of the QA processes and methodologies, SDLC, Defect Tracking processes, etc. This includes: Functional, Integration, System, Regression, and User Acceptance Testing
- Hands on experience in creating detailed test plans and test cases from use cases and/or the requirements documents, and performing manual testing
- Effective listening, excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to participate in product design discussions and come up with testing requirements and formulate them into test plans/test cases
- Excellent analytical, problem solving and organizational skills with exceptional attention to detail
- Ability to successfully handle multiple priorities and assignments with varying complexity
- Understanding of Microsoft technologies (SQL Server, .Net) from a testing perspective and the general architecture of Web and Windows solutions
- Ability to quickly grasp business processes/concepts and apply them to produce quality product
- Ability to work at both detailed and abstract levels
- Quality conscious mind with a "test to break” mentality and tireless pursuit of quality
- High energy, self-motivated, detailed, flexible and independent with consistent record of delivery and can adapt in a rapidly changing, fast paced environment
- Outstanding team player with positive attitude who can deal with complex application and business needs
- Enthused about providing the best service to clients and a quality product Preferred Qualifications
- Experience testing a variety of Mobile apps across multiple platforms such as iPhone/iPad, Android, MobileWeb, and web API’s.
- Knowledge of automation tools, load and performance testing.
- Experience with Team Foundation Server (TFS) Work Item Tracking module
What does C.H. Robinson offer you?
- Real career possibilities and the opportunity to develop your talent in a fast moving, global organization with a 'start-up' environment.
- A fun, positive, and open atmosphere which encourages creative thinking.
- An opportunity to use and develop your language skills in our international work environment.
- Compensation that includes a competitive monthly salary and additional incentives based on personal, team performance and business growth.
- Extensive training opportunities to move your career forward.
When you walk through the door at one of our offices, the first thing you notice is the energy. Our teams are outgoing, dynamic and engaging. If you are driven by energy, action and success, our work environment will be a perfect fit. With employees from all over the world and 48 offices in Europe, you will be immersed in an international environment working in a diverse and unified team.