- Błękitek, Aleja Pokoju 1, Kraków, PolskaKraków, małopolskie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło miesiąc temu
- Rekrutacja zdalna
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
Innovative technology, design, engineering, and structural system manufacturer – Prescient Co. is looking for a motivated individual to work with our patented technology (patent no.: US 8,528,294 B2), as a Software Tester. You will be working with our unique integrated design and construction platform consisting of proprietary Autodesk Revit based design software and a cold rolled panelized framing system, advanced data warehouses and web platforms.
Prescient Co. has developed a unique and innovative structural system for buildings called Unified Truss Construction System (UTCS). UTCS is a light gauge panelized framing system capable of going to twelve stories without the use of concrete or hot rolled steel. Find out more: www.prescientco.com
On this position you will be working in our technology center in Kraków.
Your main tasks and responsibilities:
- Evaluating business requirements and creating test cases to meet specific project/functionality requirements.
- Executing automated (80%) and manual testing (20%) per predefined test scenarios.
- Scheduling test runs, monitoring test progress and results.
- Working with teams of specialists to optimize test plans, review testing requirements, test results.
- Seeking for new solutions and technologies to improve test capabilities.
- Reporting progress in dedicated project management platform.
The successful candidate shall have:
- University Degree in Technical Disciplines;
- 2 years of experience in software testing;
- Knowledge about software testing methodologies;
- Experience in working with C# and Microsoft Visual Studio environment;
- Knowledge about Selenium/Cypress/Protractor or equivalent framework;
- Experience with SQL;
- Communicative English (used in day to day business);
- Opened mind and “can do” attitude.
It will be beneficial to have:
- Knowledge about Azure DevOps / Jenkins
- Experience in test automation through pipelines
- Experience in performance testing
- Experience in API testing
- Familiarity with SCRUM, SQL, Autodesk Revit, AutoCAD and Dynamo.
- Interesting, challenging and exciting work with brand new, global technology.
- Competitive salary and opportunity to develop your skills and passions.
- Enthusiastic and young team of professionals, ready to help you all the time.
- Besides regular salary, you will get: private medical healthcare, additional life insurance, sport card, team events, other special bonuses.
- Beautiful and modern office in the tallest high-rise building in Krakow (K1)
- Stable employment in a company with American capital.
If you are interested, please send your resume via “Aplikuj” button.