- ul. Wasilewskiego 20/14Kraków, małopolskie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło 21 dni temu
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
- Very good knowledge of software testing processes and with at least 2 years testing experience.
- Experience with automation testing and Automation Test Frameworks such us: Selenium, SOAP UI, JMeter, Postman, etc.
- Experience in API and web application testing.
- Ability / Experience in designing test plans and test cases both manual and automated for both integration testing, end to end testing, regression testing and User Acceptance Testing.
- Problem-solving skills and attention to detail.
- Collaborative approach to team members.
- Very good command of English, as we work only with global customers.
NICE TO HAVE
- Knowledge of SIP and PPPoE protocols.
- Knowledge of TMF API, REST API, Kafka and PostgresDB.
In this role, you will:
- Identify software application weaknesses and target areas.
- Sketch out ideas for automated software test procedures.
- Review software bug reports and highlighting problem areas.
- Writing automation scripts and implement software applications.
- Troubleshoot automation software and finalize system procedures.
- Identify quality issues and create test reports.
- Collaborate with the design team to solve application faults.
- Projects for leading international networking service providers or enterprises
- Work with modern technologies.
- Flexible working hours and remote work.
- Collaborative office culture and knowledge sharing.
- Certification opportunities tailored to your needs.
- Relaxed atmosphere at work (& after – BBQs, office parties and hikes).
- Attractive remuneration.
- Comprehensive health package.
- Vibrant, pet-friendly, no dress-code office overlooking the Wawel Castle.
- Flexible forms of employment.
- online recruitment
- flexible working hours & remote work (once at full speed)
- comprehensive medical health package
- co-financed Multisport card
- attractive salary
- no dress code, vibrant, pet friendly office in great location
- integration events
- flexible forms of employment
- corporate library
Please send your CV via Apply button below.
Don’t forget to add the following note: "I hereby agree for using personal data included in my job application as required by the recruiting process (according to the Polish law of August 29, 1997 on the protection of the personal data Dz. U. Nr 133 poz. 833)."
Visit us at www.amartus.com