HSBC Service Delivery (Polska) Sp. z o.o. is a part of HSBC Holdings plc, the parent company of the HSBC Group, headquartered in London. The Group serves customers worldwide from over 6,300 offices in over 75 countries and territories in Europe, Asia, North and Latin America, and the Middle East and North Africa. HSBC is one of the world’s largest banking and financial services organisations. Currently, we are looking for a candidate for the position of:
Quality Assurance Investigator TM L1 L2
Ref No: FCCOps/QAI/TM/L1L2/04/2018
Conduct Quality L1/L2 reviews in line with the PLA requirements and standards set out within the FCC and RC Quality process. Act as a process expert, provide support to the operations team and share best practices amongst quality and the operations teams by delivering and taking part in Quality huddles such as Q Hour and Calibration sessions. Ensure that timely feedback and coaching is provided. Update and take active part in preparing MIs for the stakeholders. Communicate effectively and cascade process related communications in order to enable continuous improvement. Identify process limitations and advise on changes to be made. Ensure procedures, policies, legislation and regulations are correctly followed and complied with.
- Perform timely Quality activities such as day to day quality reviews on alerts processed by the First / Second level investigators as applicable. Update all relevant MI to confirm rectification of reviews and errors identified.
- Ensure the L1/L2 quality reviews are completed within the stipulated time frame and defined SLA’s.
- Escalates issues as applicable to the Asst. Manager Quality which could have a probable business impact on turnaround time.
- Perform against the standardized quality methodology and support the usage of these standardized tools.
- Maintain high quality standards and avoid rework on the quality reviews completed.
- Effectively cascade any process related communication like process changes; updates etc., to all related stake holders. Also provide structured coaching on an on-going basis to help improve individual operator performance by conducting quality huddles and timely feedback which is duly signed off.
- Act as a process expert and extend support to the operations team by share best practices amongst quality and the operations teams.
- Conduct effective & timely Quality hours with the operations teams to help enable continuous improvement within the processes.
- Communicate effectively with the teams while providing support and driving quality initiatives.
- Ensure adequate development and coaching is provided to the team to develop skills and competencies within respective site / team. Support the team by providing timely feedback and inputs on individual performance
- Support the assistant managers while driving operational motivators within the site to drive improved quality results.
- Continuously re-assess the operational risks inherent in the business, taking account of changing economic or market conditions, legal and regulatory requirements, operating procedures, management restructures, and the impact of new technology.
- Adhere to the code of conduct and HSBC values at all times
- Be proactive in putting forward plans and able to prevent potential fraudulent situations.
- Dealing with complex L1&L2 cases and being able to take into account different factors (such as level of risk, risk based approach) while conducting QA reviews
- Bachelor's degree preferably from the Commerce or Finance background.
- General understanding of Financial Products and Markets
- Political, Social and Economic knowledge of countries that are major players in the global economy
- Understands what Financial Crime/ Terrorist Financing is and the cost to society.
- Professional certification - CAMS certification (desirable)
- Should have 24 months of Banking or Financial Services Experience
- Should have minimum 12 months of experience in Compliance/AML/TM/KYC/CDD
- Broad experience of how the different financial circumstances of customers are reflected in their account activity and the ability to recognize when activity is suspicious rather than unusual or in keeping.
- Ability to speak and understand English fluently, and write reports effectively (any other languages if required for process)
- Ability to learn quickly, transfer knowledge appropriately, understand and interpret numeric data.
- Evidence of good analytical, statistical and data mining skills to study trends and make projections.
- Well-developed investigation skills
- Ability to ensure that procedures, policies, legislation and regulations are correctly followed and comply with
- Self-motivation, determination and confidence
- Judgment & critical thinking
- Coaching and feedback delivering skills
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Stable job in professional team,
- Interesting path of career in an international organization,
- Consistent scope of responsibilities,
- Private health care, employees’ benefits.