- Kapelanka 42A, 30-347 Kraków, PolskaKraków, małopolskie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło miesiąc temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
(English, French and Spanish)
Global regulators have an increasing expectation that firms have adequate systems and controls to conduct surveillance against, among others, market abuse offences such as Insider Dealing, Market Manipulation and Dissemination.
The Quality team currently supports quality assurance requirements for onshore Compliance offices and the various GB&M businesses globally. The purpose is to conduct quality assurance in a timely manner thus ensuring compliance with applicable regulations and policies. The role will add additional structure and governance to this already controlled framework. The incumbent will be required to act as a point of central coordination globally, having oversight for time critical and sensitive issues. Overall, they will provide assurance, guidance, supervision and accountability for the day-to-day offshore activities performed by the operations teams.
The incumbent will be given a degree of autonomy and will be expected to draw conclusions from their or their team’s analysis and make appropriate recommendations to the Operations Teams, Compliance Senior Management and GB&M business in order to rectify issues identified. The incumbent will be required to keep abreast of industry and regulatory changes.
- Ensure continuous and effective service to onshore and offshore compliance operations teams who are business partners for the function;
- Provide supervisory oversight and quality assurance to the offshore Surveillance team;
- Assist team in resolving process related issues;
- Review the work done by the offshore Surveillance team and provide appropriate developmental feedback;
- Imperative escalation of potential regulatory and internal market conduct breaches to Compliance Senior Management onshore and offshore;
- Improve overall efficiency and individual performance within the team through QA feedback;
- Provide input / timely production of high quality Management Information (MI);
- Undertake checks to ensure the quality of the quality assured items are rechecked and certified in an endeavor to add another layer of scrutiny and assurance;
- Contribute to training new joiners to Operations and Quality Assurance in gaining BAU;
- Work closely with Operations SMEs to improve the process efficiency and accuracy;
- Review and ensure circulation of up to date MI for regions under supervision;
- Responsibility for identifying training needs;
- Identify process improvement and discuss these with Management for implementation.
- English and French at proficient level;
- Spanish at intermediate level with very good passive reading / understanding
- other European language(s) like German and Italian are advantageous;
- Educated to degree level;
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and strong ability to learn new technologies;
- Appropriate analytical skills to dissect key information and have a good eye for detail;
- Ability to work under pressure and within tight timelines;
- Excellent time management and prioritisation of work tasks;
- Ability to support decisions with sound reasoning and in a clear manner;
- Ability to work independently and be part of a team;
- Self-motivated, enthusiastic and proven rapid learning capability.
Can be considered as advantages:
- Knowledge of Quality Check / Quality Assurance;
- Knowledge of financial markets and, in particular, financial market regulation;
- Experience in Electronic / Voice / Trade surveillance / Staff Dealing and Monitoring and oversight;
- Knowledge of Bloomberg / Relativity / GECS / Digital resoning and other surveillance tool is preferable;
- Ability to understand Electronic / Voice communications and analyse these for the detection of potential Market Abuse;
- Ability to use macros to help solve non-standard problems;
- Compliance or surveillance background.
- Stable job in professional team;
- Interesting career path in an international organization;
- Private health care, employees’ benefits;
- Courses & training for our employees;
- Modern office buildings near the city center of Kraków.
To apply for this position please send your curriculum vitae in English, using "Apply now" button below.