- Ogłoszenie wygasło miesiąc temu
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
Quality Assurance Manager [rekrutacja prowadzona online]
- Maintaining, implementing and improving existing company IMS (Integrated Management System) Procedures at Headquarter and Projects.
- Preparation of start-up procedures, plans or processes for the new construction projects of the company (such as Quality Plans, PZJ, Material Management, Procurement, Subcontracting Procedure etc.)
- Meeting with the clients of the projects and providing solution to contractual requirements on time (When necessary)
- Guiding, training and supervising QA/QC teams of the projects.
- Planning, organizing, conducting and reporting Annual Audits for all projects at least
once a year according to ISO standard.
- Make quality inspections on construction sites and supervise the implementation
of project quality procedures periodically.
- Interact closely with the projects managements to resolve quality issues
of the project.
- Facilitate proactive solutions to the projects by collecting and analysing
- Review current standards and policies.
- Keep records of quality reports, statistical reviews and relevant documentation.
- BS Degree qualified in construction, civil engineering or similar discipline.
- Minimum of ten (10) years overall experience with at least five (5) years in Quality Management in civil engineering or construction industry.
- Ability to handle problems and difficult situations under pressure circumstances.
- Honest and ethical when dealing with others.
- The candidate must have strong management and leadership skills and also be capable of easily and productively working in a multi-cultural team environment.
- The candidate must have good Interpersonal Communication skills
- Familiarity with ISO and other International Quality Standards relevant to civil engineering/ construction.
- Good written and spoken English language communication skills are required.
Employment Agency registry number: 14986