Conduent in Lodz provides Business Process Outsourcing services. We are looking for HR Professionals, Accountants and Customer Service Specialists. Together we can make your dream come true and you can have an interesting and satisfactory job in an international environment.
Quality Assurance Project Manager with English
Area od responsibilities:
The incumbent will be responsible for driving Quality / Process Excellence Program for Finance, Accounting & Procurement capability in Poland.
Responsibilities include, but not limited to, the following:
- Lead and mentor high impact projects through the use of Lean Six Sigma methodologies and deliver business impact in terms of cost savings, improved client satisfaction, improved compliance etc.
- Drive Quality DNA within the client account(s) by training staff on GB / YB/ Lean frameworks and facilitate grass root level improvements.
- Coach, develop and mentor Green Belts and Yellow Belts.
- Network well with processing associates, operations managers, client account service delivery lead and establish himself/herself as key SME for quality needs of the client account.
- Assist the Quality Assurance Senior Manager in driving short term / long term Quality initiatives aimed at building improvement mindset.
- Work with leadership/key stakeholders to ensure that identified projects are on track and proactively bring up issues that might affect project execution.
- Drive risk analysis/ FMEA exercise to identify failure modes/risks with processes and risk mitigation actions.
- Drive periodic Quality improvement council meetings for the client account(s)
Technical Skills / Experience desired:
- Graduate in Engineering / Post Graduation in Statistics / Quantitative sciences or MBA
- Overall work experience of 4 to 7 years - with minimum 3 years’ experience in Quality role in a BPO (F&A) / Shared Services environment
- Certified Lean Six Sigma Black Belt from a reputable certification body
- Completed at least 2 Black Belt projects
- Practical knowledge of Lean Six Sigma methodologies.
- Strong project management skills including planning, execution and follow-through
- Proficient in MS Office and Minitab
- Candidate should be willing to work in any shift
- Predictive and Detective analytics skills
- Ability to identify and drive Automation projects (RPA)
- Experience in driving Global /Company-wide projects
- Excellent stakeholder management skills with ability to interact with senior leadership/clients and manage expectations effectively.
- Ability to deliver high impact amid complexity, ambiguity and competing priorities independently.
- Excellent oral/written communication skills.
- Competitive salary and bonus program
- Full time employment contract in regular working hours
- Good opportunities to develop a professional career in a global company
- Work in dynamic international environment
- Internal trainings and language courses
- Private medical care
- Life insurance
- Gym membership