Millions of people rely on our medicines. We rely on your skills to help make them accessible for everyone. To challenge. To change.
Find a career with purpose
GSK is a science-led global healthcare company with three world-leading businesses: pharmaceutical, vaccines and consumer healthcare.
GSK Consumer Healthcare is one of the world's largest consumer healthcare companies. Our purpose is to help more people around the world to do more, feel better and live longer with everyday healthcare products. We have a heritage that goes back over 160 years. We own some of the world’s best loved healthcare brands including Sensodyne, Voltaren, Theraflu, Parodontax, Panadol, Corega (Polident), Otrivin, Horlicks as well as strong local brands like Rutinoscorbin in Poland.
These brands are successful in over 100 countries around the world because they all show our passion for quality, guaranteed by science. They are inspired by the real wants and needs of the millions of people who walk into pharmacies, supermarkets, market stalls and go on-line all over the world every day, and choose us first.
Our goal is to build a global, growing business we call a Fast Moving Consumer Healthcare (FMCH) company, dedicated to everyday healthcare with all of the scientific expertise and quality guarantees that demands, working at the speed and with the genuine consumer understanding the modern world expects.
Quality Assurance Specialist
GSK is looking for a QA Specialist to ensure that the mandated GSK Quality Management Systems requirements for commercial operating units are met. QA Specialist will be providing support to Local Operating Company QA Operational activities and Quality Management System activities. The role will involve assisting with implementation with the QMS system as well as with improvement projects to simplify Quality systems and processes to improve efficiencies.
- Assist in the batch assessment/release process within the regulatory and corporate framework to ensure timely release of products.
- Co-ordinate with the relevant stakeholders and to ensure effective prioritization and processing of batches.
- Assist with QA activities in respect batch release, including Preparation of information to support monitoring and evaluation of Batch Release processes.
- Participate in investigations of deviations, product or stock queries and ensure effective liaison with LOC third party and other business partners on quality related topics.
- Support the QA team in activities that maintain/develop the LOC Quality Management System and develop the Quality culture such as implementation of Quality Modules.
- Recommend and support changes for productivity and quality improvements such as projects for productivity and quality improvements or cost effectiveness.
- Coordination of documentation management system and translations for the LOC QA.
- Minimum 1 year of dedicated experience within Quality Assurance (pharma or FMCG)
- Knowledge of GDP
- Very good communication skills and team player attitude
- Fluent English
- Non-wage benefits (medical care, life insurance, pension scheme, sports card, recreation allowance, social fund, preventive healthcare services)
- Opportunity to develop within the role and company structures
- Supportive & friendly working environment
- Corporate culture based on our values: patient focus, integrity, respect and transparency
- Career with purpose - whatever it is you’re doing, you’ll be sharing in our mission to improve the quality of human life, by enabling people to do more, feel better and live longer.
GSK is deeply committed to professional and personal development offering employment opportunities across a diverse collection of businesses and geographies. So you’ll flourish in an inspiring environment where personal growth plays a vital part in the changing face of the business. Most of all, you’ll enjoy the sense of purpose that comes from leading change in an industry that touches millions every day.