- Francuska 46, 40-028 Katowice, PolskaKatowice, śląskie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło 22 dni temu
- Rekrutacja zdalna
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
Rockwell Automation, the world's largest company dedicated to industrial automation and information. The company helps customers through leading technologies and a comprehensive portfolio of products, software and services. We are among 100 the most ethical companies globally.
Operations and Engineering Services (OES) is a global organization focused on providing an outstanding customer experience by leading the organization to deliver the highest quality and most reliable products, services and solutions.
The Quality Assurance Technician supports the continuous improvement process. The position is responsible for the Root Cause Failure Analysis (RCFA) process for customer returns and continual improvements (Design & Manufacturing) of current products within Rockwell Automation.
- Providing deliverables (i.e.: RCFA Reports, Warranty Analysis), and making sure to link/feedback the customer concerns with the Product Quality and Engineering teams.
- Working from schematics, diagrams, written and verbal descriptions, layouts or defined plans to perform Design Verification (DV) and Product Validation (PV).
Under direction of the Project and Product Quality Engineers, this position will support the SSCB as:
- Issue analysis reports for troubleshooting/test results or comparisons to similar designs and make recommendations for corrective action.
- Execute tests for Design Verification or/and Product Validation, to make disposition, based in performance of components and/or products to specifications.
- Perform data analysis using Statistical Methodology, including MINITAB tools.
- Recommend enhancements to the processes when practices deviate from documented procedures.
- Make calibrated equipment available for all required test, including applying MSA methodology as necessary.
- Technical School is required. Associate Degree in Electronic Engineering is a plus.
- Two years of experience working with electronic products as a part of a quality system, design or support function.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills are required.
- Knowledge of root cause analysis techniques is required, along with quality systems measurement techniques (SPC, Pareto analysis, etc.)
- Must conduct tasks in accordance with applicable health, safety, quality, and environmental regulations (state/federal laws, ISO9001, ISO14001, etc.) as well as Rockwell Automation policies and procedures, working cooperatively with all external and internal customers.
- Flexible schedule
- Creative environment
- Friendly atmosphere
- Professional trainings
- Annual bonus
- Global team
- People centric
- Language courses
- Benefits package
- Cafeteria system
- Vacation & Christmas bonuses
- Life insurance
- Private healthcare
- Lunch fund
and send us your CV in English.