- Roździeńska 49, KatowiceKatowice, Silesian
- Offer expired a month ago
- Remote recruitment
- contract of employment
- specialist (Mid / Regular)
Operations and Engineering Services (OES) is a global organization focused on providing an outstanding customer experience by leading the organization to deliver the highest quality and most reliable products, services and solutions.
The Quality Assurance Technician supports the continuous improvement process. The position is responsible of analyzing customer returns and performing its Root Cause Failure Analysis (RCFA) and the continual improvements tests (Design & Manufacturing) of current products within Rockwell Automation.
In this role you will:
• Analyzing returned parts and products to determine the root cause of the failure mode as provided by the customer
• Providing deliverables (i.e.: RCFA Reports, Warranty Analysis), and making sure to link/feedback the customer concerns with the Product Quality and Engineering teams.
• Working from schematics, diagrams, written and verbal descriptions, layouts or defined plans to perform Design Verification (DV) and Product Validation (PV)
• Work with / take care of / maintain the equipment’s in the lab.
• Determine and request necessary equipment to perform the analysis.
Under direction of the Project and Product Quality Engineers, this position will support the different BUs as:
• Issue analysis reports for troubleshooting/test results or comparisons to similar designs and make recommendations for corrective action;
• Execute tests for Design Verification or/and Product Validation, to make disposition, based in performance of components and/or products to specifications;
• Perform data analysis using Statistical Methodology, including MINITAB tools;
• Recommend enhancements to the processes when practices deviate from documented procedures;
• Make calibrated equipment available for all required test, including applying MSA methodology as necessary.
• Maintain the 5S in the job environment;
• Observe all the safety measures on the job.
Technical School is required. Associate Degree in Electronic Engineering is a plus;
Two years of experience working with electronic products and or motors as a part of a quality system, design or support function;
Strong written and verbal communication skills are required;
Knowledge of root cause analysis techniques is required, along with quality systems measurement techniques (SPC, Pareto analysis, etc.);
Must conduct tasks in accordance with applicable health, safety, quality, and environmental regulations (state/federal laws, ISO9001, ISO14001, etc.) as well as Rockwell Automation policies and procedures, working cooperatively with all external and internal customers;
Can work under pressure;
Sense of urgency;
Attention to detail.
What we offer
Vacation & Christmas bonuses
Rockwell Automation is the world's largest company dedicated to industrial automation and information. We hire more than 23 000 employees in 80 countries. We have been on the market for 115 years, in Katowice for more than 20 and we are still developing on Silesian market.
If you want to be a part of Rockwell Automation, use "Aplikuj" button and send us your CV in English.
Rockwell Automation creates the future.
Create it with us!
We kindly inform that this offer is conditional and chosen candidates will have to go through background check process, performed by an external company. In case of negative verification results, Rockwell Automation will be entitled to withdraw the offer without any consequences.