If you want to understand how business operates globally, Citi Service Center is a perfect place for you.
Citi Service Center Poland was launched in 2005 as a part of an initiative to establish a network of service centers providing shared services to other entities operating within the Citigroup around the world. We do not provide banking services to retail or corporate Clients, we deal with the processes of Citigroup branches from other countries. Currently we provide services to over 90 countries on 6 continents creating a unique opportunity to work in an international environment.
Our approach to development is simple - we offer limitless opportunities and provide tools our employees can use at a time they deem suitable. We absolutely promote the proactive attitude and responsibility for shaping one’s own career. Here everyone carves out their own path. Thanks to Career Mobility, each employee of the organization may apply for any position within Citi worldwide.
Quality Assurance Test Analyst
Global Consumer Technology Quality Assurance EMEA Team is responsible for QA services and support in EMEA region, especially in Bank Systems Software Testing.
Team is closely cooperating with EMEA Business country representatives, GCT GPD application teams, Project Management Office, Business Analysists Team, Release Management, Demand Teams, Production Support teams as well many other Citi and units and Vendors involved in System Development Life Cycle process.
- Close cooperation with GCT APAC and EMEA Team Members and Management on achieving Citi and GCT Strategy and Priorities
- Project requirements analysis, creating and executing test scenarios including defects management
- Ensure high performance measured by GCT QA KPIs, especially timely preparation, conducting and completion of testing processes
- Ensure regular and timely reporting (daily, weekly, monthly ect) on the given tasks to Test Leads and Managers
- Daily monitoring of given tasks and highlighting risk when necessary, support resolution of issues promptly
- Ensure and maintain a high quality and effective support to all Internal and External Clients and Partners
- Develop own knowledge base and skills through new challenges assignment, Citi training and development possibilities, including specific internal and external courses
- Ensure compliance of operations with Citigroup, local legislation and Citi policies and GCT procedures
- Perform other duties as requested by supervisor and back up team members when necessary
- Bachelor qualification or equivalent in Banking or Management areas preferred (or already in progress)
- Fluent English language
- Analytical Skills
- Understanding of Technology and Infrastructure aspects and willingness to develop in testing area
- Previous experience in testing preferred
- Interpersonal and relationship-building skills
- At least basic knowledge regarding baking domain and products, previous experience in banking preferred
- Ability to communicate between technical and non-technical stakeholders and end users
- Strong organization skills; disciplined, detail-oriented methodology and a commercial acumen
- The role provides the opportunity understand project management and testing process as well to develop and expand knowledge in various areas and applications
- The role holder will also have ability to develop management and leadership skills through assigned tasks and challenges supporting GCT QA Team Strategy, Processes and Priorities and greatly strengthen understand company business and operations in the relevant areas
- Additionally, this job lets cooperate with cross regional and functional teams in countries