- Ogłoszenie wygasło miesiąc temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
Aurobindo Pharma Ltd is Asia’s largest generic pharmaceutical and API manufacturer, and among the major ‘vertically integrated’ pharmaceutical companies in India, exporting to over 125 countries across the globe.
Aurobindo Pharma Ltd MALTA is the gateway for Aurobindo’s pharmaceutical products in Europe. Celebrating our 11h year in operation, and with the recent completion of our High Potency Labs, we continue to grow and therefore require highly motivated, professional individuals with a strong work ethic to join our existing team.
An exciting opportunity is available to join our multinational pharmaceutical organisation. We require individuals who are dynamic, resilient and flexible, as well as self- motivated, team players who possess the ability to work proactively and, who above all, possess a ‘can do’ attitude plus, a commitment to learning and development.
The Position Requires:
- A degree in a natural science; pharma or pharmaceutical technology
- Good IT skills e.g. Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and Outlook)
- An intermediate English Level (written and spoken )
- You to have the ability to achieve and maintain high standards with meticulous attention to detail, planning, organisational and time management skills
- You to have the dexterity to work accurately in a busy and demanding environment whilst adhering to strict deadlines / timescales
What Does Aurobindo MALTA Offer You?
- Continuous investment in your training and development
- A competitive base pay and salary increments depending on experience and performance
- Assistance to relocate to Malta
- An excellent brand new facility with state of the art equipment
- Working with skilled, experienced, motivated, ambitious and dedicated colleagues
- A culture where teamwork is a priority
- Career progression opportunity
- Social and sport activities – we’re hardworking professionals but we also know how to have fun!
Send an application letter and detailed CV to: