- Cukrownicza 18, 59-400 Jawor, PolskaJawor, dolnośląskie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło 4 dni temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
Mercedes-Benz Manufacturing Poland is looking for:
Quality Engineer Battery Analysis
- Coordinate the ramp up of the new Battery Analysis area together with involved business partners to ensure the implementation on schedule.
- Define and coordinate the procurement process of the required analysis equipment in cooperation with other battery analysis departments within Daimler AG.
- Execute complex analysis of not ok HV batteries out of the battery assembly process and accomplish product audits as part of the quality plan.
- Lead root cause analysis and defining measures for failure avoiding.
- Use the relevant quality tools/systems to analyze data and deal with non-conformances.
- Support the continuity of deliveries of qualified batteries to the customer vehicle assembly lines.
- Daily participation in production meetings.
- Alert production management, machine operators, and supervisors about quality problems, discovered in the analysis of batteries or product audits. Focus of analysis are electrical tests, no chemical analysis of cells.
- Support of the new battery launch at customer vehicle assembly plants.
- Lead or participate in teams focused on delivering quality improvements.
- Represent the own area of competence to other internal and external customers.
- Creation and implementation of new concepts and processes for battery analysis.
- Exchange experience with other battery analysis departments across locations within Daimler AG.
- Create analyzes and report to management on quality issues and root causes of batteries.
- Fulfillment of given targets and ensuring Quality Standards. Compliance with guidelines and other regulations and standards.
- Education: Technical / Secondary School or higher (University degree) preferably with electrical background.
- Knowledge of quality issues will be an asset.
- Fluent Polish and English and wherever applicable German.
- Competences: corporate policy; ability to work within and lead team structure including influence without authority, make decisions and solve problems; ability to solve a problem utilizing 8-D process; ability to plan, organize and prioritize work; ability to obtain and process information, analyze quantitative data, create and edit written reports; ability to interpret product drawings (geometric dimensioning and tolerancing) and technical standards; good facilitation skills; self-dependence and flexibility engagement and high degree of proactivity.
What we offer:
- BONUS SYSTEM
- SPORT CARD
- CULTURE CARD
- MEDICAL CARE
- LIFE INSURANCE
- RELOCATION BONUS
- FLEXIBLE WORKING TIME
- LANGUAGE COURSES
- FRIENDLY ATMOSPHERE
- FRESH FRUIT
We kindly inform that we will contact only selected candidates.