Quality Engineer - Quality Engineers Leader - Fluid Transfer Systems Division
Kongsberg Automotive Sp. z o.o.O firmie
- Pikutkowo 37A, 87-880, PolskaBrześć Kujawski, kujawsko-pomorskie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło 9 dni temu
- Pełny etat
- Kierownik / Koordynator
Kongsberg Automotive provides world class products to the global vehicle industry. Our products enhance the driving experience, making it safer, more comfortable and sustainable. With revenues of about EUR 1.0 billion and 10.500 employees in 19 countries, Kongsberg Automotive is truly a global supplier. The company is headquartered in Switzerland and has 27 production facilities worldwide. The product portfolio includes seat comfort systems, driver and motion control systems, couplings and fluid assemblies, as well as driver interface products developed for global vehicle manufacture.
Fluid Transfer Systems Division
Numer ref.: Place of work: Brześć Kujawski
About the position
This mid-to-senior level Quality Engineer role is an integral part of the Kongsberg Automotive Quality Management System, ensuring compliance with all ISO9001 and IATF16949 regulations. Taking a lead role in corrective actions related to both customer and supplier concerns, the Quality Engineer ia a team player in cross-functional teams in the 8D process, including root cause analysis such as 5-Why's, Fishbone, and deploying other analytical tools. Reporting to the Quality Manager, the QE works with other members of the Quality team, as well as with Manufacturing Engineering, Production and other funtional areas within the plant to meet all standards set by the QMS system, assuring that Kongsberg Automotive is delivering to the expectations of our customers.
- Defining quality requirements for the product and process.
- Development of Inspection Plans, Inspection Instructions, Containment Instructions.
- Supervision over the implementation of customer requirements and monitoring of their fulfillment.
- Consideration of complaints from customers, presentation of the 8D report to the customer.
- Performing stability, repeatability and reproducibility analyzes for measurement systems.
- Performing the part approval process (PPAP, VDA2).
- Create quality standards.
- Supporting PFMEA analyzes.
- Quality support for production.
- Analysis and reduce cost of poor quality.
- Direct management small team (Quality Technicians).
- Reporting to Plant Quality Manager.
- Higher technical education.
- Experience in a production environment - the preferred automotive industry.
- Knowledge of technical drawing.
- Knowledge of the requirements of quality management systems (preferably knowledge of ISO 9001 / IATF 16949).
- Knowledge of 8D, FMEA, PPAP, MSA.
- The ability to define the root causes of the problem with the use of qualitative tools.
- Knowledge of methods of solving quality problems and conducting statistical analyzes.
- Defining and controlling quality indicators.
- Independence, responsibility, teamwork.
- Fluent English.
What we offer:
- Work in a dynamically developing company with an established position on the international market.
- Challenges and opportunities to implement your own ideas and professional development.
- Private medical care.
- Possibility of using group insurance.
- Multisport card.
- Opportunity to improve your skills and expand your competences.
- Internal and external training, including an English language course.
Kongsberg Automotive provides world-class products to the global vehicle industry. Our products enhance the driving experience, making it safer, more comfortable and sustainable.
In order to fulfill that promise we rely on a culture of leadership, diversity and inclusiveness. We aim to employ the world’s brightest minds to help us create a limitless source of ideas and opportunities. We believe in hiring talented people of varied backgrounds, experiences and styles. Welcome to your distinguished career at Kongsberg Automotive!