- Ul. Kazimierza Odnowiciela 28 58 – 100 ŚwidnicaŚwidnica, dolnośląskie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło miesiąc temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
By creating desirable solutions and great experiences that enrich people’s daily lives and the health of our planet, we want to be a driving force in delivering enjoyable and sustainable living. At Electrolux, we shape living for the better.
As part of the EMA EMEA Quality Central Team, reporting to Product Line Quality Director, and being located and in teamship relation in the plant, you will run the job of Field Quality Engineer.
You will be the connection between Quality organization and Market via Customer and Consumer Service organization. You will become an expert for a range of our products and you will initiate activities for constant improvements of quality performances of the products thus aiming to increase the positive experience of our consumers. You will be strongly involved in supporting the development of new products as well.
A REGULAR DAY AT WORK:
- Collect and analyse consumer’s feedback, based on the data from company quality reporting systems.
- Cooperation with the Sales organisation to collect and analyse market specific problems and initiate appropriate improvement activities.
- Follow / approve the closure of the actions defined to solve the quality issues.
- Collect and analyse safety risk data from the company database, initiate immediate corrective activities.
- Lead the factory quality reporting for the assigned areas.
- Lead the return of defect components and appliances from the market, organise the detailed analyse, prepare the reports, and initiate improvement activities.
- Support the field test of the appliances.
- Deploy quality improvement tools in the improvement actions with the market service organisation, (FMEA, 8D, QFD, etc.).
- Work with other departments, to identify and deploy best practice solutions in the factory.
- Strong analytical skills and logical thinking. You analyse data in an efficient manner.
- Problem-solving approach. You turn issues into solutions.
- Team player. In this role, teamship and cross-functional collaboration are everything, so you should like to work in teams as well as on your own.
- You demonstrate proven project management skills and cost-conscious mind-set.
- Curious. You have an endless desire to always improve projects and to get better at what you do.
- Willingness to travel. You will travel in Europe to meet and visit consumers services, customers and consumers
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
- We are searching for a talented person ready to start an ambitious career in Quality and in other Electrolux functions.
- University degree in Engineering (or equivalent).
- It is a plus the understanding of the manufacturing process as well as a good practical understanding of product development.
- It is a plus the knowledge of components and product functionality (knowledge of possible defects of the products).
- Fluent English and good Polish language.
- Interesting job and challenging tasks being close to the plant and consumer voice.
- Really international environment and work in multicultural team.
- Opportunity to use foreign languages at work.
- Work in a friendly environment in Swedish organizational culture.
- Opportunities for raising professional qualifications and knowledge exchange.
- Attractive social benefits packet – private medical care, Multisport Card, discount for Electrolux products, canteen on place, discount for lunches.