- Podole 60, 30-394 Kraków, PolskaKraków, małopolskie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło miesiąc temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Kierownik / Koordynator
Make another step of your career!
Maybe you are the person who can perfectly fit into our company and you can help us to achieve goals.
„Zachar OFF” in MERIT:
MERIT Automotive Electronics. The worldwide Group Merit (previously being part of Delphi) started to operate in January 2017 and fully continues research, design, production and sale (for OEM and Aftermarket) of automotive mechatronics products which include: column switches, steering column modules, switch modules, simple switches, HVAC controls and many more of driver to car interface.
If you meet some of the following requirements and you care about working in a modern office, great atmosphere, and you also value delicious (free) coffee and moment of relax during massage, Xbox or soccer table,
JOIN OUR CRACOW TEAM!
You will be responsible for:
- Effective team leading and development in the respective areas.
- Represent voice of the Customer in MERIT company for projects assigned.
- Create and follow the Quality Plan for projects assigned.
- Ensure regular communication of the state of art through quality metrics.
- Ensure APQP deliverables through Customer portal.
- Ensure issue resolution for external & internal product/process quality issues (DMAIC/8D).
- Ensure Lesson Learnt activity.
- Monitor project risk management review.
- Monitor requirements derogation.
- Monitor Tier-n Supplier/Toolmaker status and create Incoming Control Plan.
- Monitor Manufacturing status (Process Flow Chart; PFMEA; Process Control Plan; Process Audits
(PCPA / [email protected]); Capability of means of control; Reuse/Rework list; Logistic & Packaging).
- Monitor Product status (Key Product Characteristics; CSD; DFMEA; Product maturity level; Product Control Plan; Product delivery; Validation & Measurement report).
- Support Dev-team at all design and stage reviews.
We have some expectations:
- Practical knowledge of quality engineering principles, quality systems and tools.
- Degree in technical field is desirable.
- Fluent English is required, German or French will be an advantage.
- Practice knowledge of German automotive market will be an advantage.
- Experience in automotive industry, project development and Customer cooperation.
- Open minded and self-confident team player with high personal culture.
Check our benefits:
- Private health care
- Social package
- Multisport card
- Rapidly developing company
- Home Office
- Table soccker
- Integration events
- Flexible work time
- Fruit Day
- Friendly working atmosphere
- Attractive salary
- Life insuarance
In your CV please include the following statement:
I consent to the processing of my personal data by MERIT POLAND Spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością (Limited Liability Company) with its seat in Kraków, Podole 60 Street, 30-394, registered in the National Court Register, Register of Entrepreneurs, kept by the District Court of Kraków-Śródmieście in Kraków XI Commercial Department of the National Court Register number 0000645031, NIP 6793136110, REGON 365794715 for the purpose of recruitment process for the post stipulated above.
To participate in future recruitment processes led to our company, please include the following additional entry:
"In addition, I consent to the preservation and processing of my personal data for the future recruitments in the period of one year from the date of consent.”
Check what we do and who we are: