Grodzisk Mazowiecki, mazowieckie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło miesiąc temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
Al Fakher is the largest international manufacturer and global market leader of waterpipe tobacco products. Headquartered in the United Arab Emirates, employs over 1,000 people in production and distribution network and exports its products to over 100 countries around the world.
We are currently looking for the candidates for the position of:
Your role is:
- Work closely with the Senior QA Manager to set operational targets and charge of the implementation of Quality System in Poland Factory that will result in achieving customer satisfaction, continuous improvement in processes and cost savings
- Establish, implement and maintain processes that will result in improved quality performance incrased customer satisfaction, and/or simplifaction of processes with reference to ISO 9001:2015 – Quality Management System.
- Promote awareness of Al Fakher Quality Management System requirements, Risk Management requirements, Customers Requirements, and other Legal/ statuatory requirements.
- Determine, develop and implement continuous improvement programs or plans throughts the production processes to eliminate or reduce the causes of quality issues.
- Implement corrective and preventive actions on detected materials and process non-conformites during incoming, work- in-process and outgoing quality inspections and customer complaints.
- Prepares quality reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data; making recommendations on quality related problems.
- Provide technical quidance to the QA Staff in testing and inspections ensuring that all products are compliant with product specifications and customers requirements.
- Work closely with related departments in the design or new product introduction, alternative raw materials, equipment requirements , test/ inspection plan, and product specification requirements.
- Coordinate with Production to perform required QA related trainings to Production Staff such Operators, Engineers, and Technicians.
- Coordinate with Maintenance Division to resolve machine related non-conformities.
- Supervise the daily activities in the QA Division and review all active documents that have impact on product quality.
Your skills and experience:
- Bachelor's Degree in Production Management/Quality/Engineering
- Familiarity with the tools, concepts and methodologies of ISO 9001:2005 requirements
- Min. 2 years of experience in leading a team
- Experience in an international organization/company is appreciated
- Proficient with MS Office
- Fluent English
- Attention to details during inspections and tests; familiarity with the tools, concepts and methodologies of quality management
- Cultural awareness / valuing diversity
- Teamwork and cooperation
- Analytical and problem solving
- Great atmosphere
- Interesting job and challenging tasks
- Really international environment and work in multicultural team
- Opportunity to use foreign languages at work
- Opportunities for raising professional qualifications and knowledge exchange
- Attractive social benefits packet – private medical care, life insurance.