- ul.Duńska 9, 54-427 WrocławWrocław, dolnośląskie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło 2 miesiące temu
- Kontrakt B2B
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
Viessmann is a leader of technological progress in the heating industry, with its Wrocław based R&D Centre developing the company’s products in the field of software and electronics. We use only state-of-the-art technology and equipment to translate the results of our work into innovative solutions to be applied in a near and more distant future.
We are looking for a Quality Software Engineer for Project Team who is delivering an on-site application for professionals. It helps with simple commissioning, maintenance, and fault diagnostics of new generation Viessmann's boilers. Due to the increasing scope of the integration tests for the service application with different types of devices, we are looking for a candidate who will begin the adventure of transforming the manual approach of tests into a fully automatic one and ensuring their further development.
What we expect:
- Knowledge of the software testing specifics
- Knowledge of objective programming language like C#, Python
- Experience in the tools that support the testing process (e.g. Jira, TestFLO, PyTest, Selenium, Ranorex, Robot Framework)
- Knowledge of version control systems like Git
- Experience in working with Scrum/Agile methodology
What we appreciate:
- Experience in embedded software testing
- Familiarity with Continuous integration like TeamCity, Jenkins
- ISTQB Certificate
What we offer:
- Individual impact on the Viessmann R&D Center
- Possibility to participate in various range of trainings and conferences
- Flexible working time
- Financial help for relocation expenses
- A rich social package
- Free parking place
- Professionally equipped and comfortable office
- Excellent work atmosphere
Please apply via aplly button.
We will contact only the chosen candidates.