The Quality Function is responsible for assuring that customer requirements are understood and translated into robust processes which comply with legal and quality approval requirements. As a technician lead you will be responsible for Co-ordinating tasks within the Technician team. Responsible for all aspects of the team’s performance, specifically for maintenance and interrogation of data and records.
quality technican leader
Nr ref.: /618/01/2019/PK/37742
what we offer
- possibility to co-create new quality engineering departament in the international company
- attractive compensation and benefits package: multisport card, medical care, holiday allowance
- challenging work in an international environment under highest standards
- friendly work environment
- opportunity to work with people from different cultures and nations
- oversee and guide day to day activities to ensure the team delivers high levels of process adherence regarding all information systems and that all quality targets, are monitored and achieved.
- conduct and attend regular team meetings to review performance and update current progress against operational targets ensuring interface between customer and company systems is accurate.
- assist with planning activities to help maximise departmental efficiency.
- ensure the is effectively trained and that this is recorded via the appropriate method to enable maintenance of a fully flexible team to ensure quality and customer standards are achieved.
- participation in improvement activities at department/company level to enhance business performance.
- comply with all relevant internal rules, policies and procedures, including those relating to Health and Safety, Data Protection and all those contained within the issued Employee Handbook and Policies and Procedures Manual
what we expect
- min. 2-3 years of experience in quality departament (ideally in Aerospace or Automotive industry)
- higher degree in relevant filed
- people management experience
- fluent English
- experience in Dimensional Measurement, Geometrical tolerancing, Material /Process/Manufacturing specific topics (via NPL, AMRC, MTC or equivalent)
- good verbal and written communication skills
- ability to read and interpret complex engineering drawings
- strong influencing and relationship building skills within the team