- Robotnicza 42A, 53-608 Wrocław, PolskaWrocław, dolnośląskie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło 17 dni temu
- Rekrutacja zdalna
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
The Quality & Engineering function is responsible for ensuring that customer requirements are understood and translated into robust processes, which comply with legal and quality approval requirements. This is achieved by working with all employees to increase the company’s efficiency, effectiveness and profitability by identifying and facilitating opportunities for improvement.
- Process and approve FAIRs in accordance with applicable industry and customer requirements including risk analysis related to this process (if necessary). Educate suppliers to achieve 100% RFT on FAIRs and other inbound processes.
- To engage in technical validation of supplier qualifications and drawing requirements of parts to be procured.
- Validate if supplier use proper inspection methods for defined characteristics on technical drawing.
- Control and modify information systems (e.g. processes, procedures, processing data, etc.) to ensure information is current and up to date,
- Manage and maintain data (including chemical data) in our systems to ensure compliance with regulations and compliance of our suppliers.
- Verify MSDS and applicable regulations to assign proper labelling for transport and storage to products.
- Facilitate improvement activities at department level to enhance business performance, approve customer documentation (e.g. FAIR, EASA release forms) on behalf of Pattonair
- Further development of this role may include concession management, supplier audits and drawing change requests.
- Engineering Degree or equivalent
- Experience in quality assurance/ engineering roles - minimum 1 year
- Good communication skills
- Very good command of English (minimum B2 Level)
- Ability to read technical drawings / Ability to analyse complex technical specifications
- Good attention to details
- Chemical background / experience / education in working with chemicals would be an asset
- Understanding of Reach regulation and duties assign to each participant in Supply Chain would be an advantage
- Familiarity with DOT/IATA/ADR/IMDG regulation would be an advantage
- Great opportunity to start your career in the Aerospace and Defence industry
- Attractive compensation and benefits package: Multisport, Medical Care, Holiday Allowance, Pre-paid Cards etc.,
- Challenging work in the international environment under highest standards
- Flexible working hours
- Friendly work environment
- Opportunity to work with people from different cultures and nations