- Białostocka 3, Augustów, PolskaAugustów, podlaskie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło 6 dni temu
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
The R&D and Cad Engineer will be responsible for all sort of manufacturing aspects of boat production process in Poland. Close cooperation with PD&E department from US. Technical information flow between BMP and yards.
Key Objectives & Responsibilities:
- day to day sustain engineering;
- ensure comprehensive build documentation and BOM’s review;
- identify, coordinate and implement any engineering changes with all affected shops;
- utilize the ECN system to document and communicate defined engineering changes;
- evaluate engineering change requests as to feasibility and accuracy;
- investigate new materials and processes which could be used to improve quality, reduce labor costs, and enhance features;
- development of new boat options;
- supplier approval.
The ideal candidate will have a High School degree, preferably a degree in Industrial Design, Electrical or Mechanical Engineering.
For this position it is critical to have, at least, 3-5 years of practical in manufacturing facilities, including CAD experience, combined with high analytical problem solving and time management skills. Having a proactive attitude, candidates will be expected to have an internal customer oriented attitude, the ability to work in a multinational environment, excellent sense of organization and communication and the ability to multitask.
Fluency in English (written and verbal) is essential for this role, as well as Proficiency in all MS Office tools.
Please apply attaching your résumé in English, explaining how your skills, experience and competencies suit the role.