- aleja Roździeńskiego 1, 40-202 Katowice, PolskaKatowice, śląskie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło 44 minuty temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
- Qualification & Test: Evaluates, qualifies and tests complex products / solutions including hardware, software, operating systems, firmware and BIOS (if applicable), according to internal test specifications and processes
- Documentation: Provides detailed technical documentation of test results in line with requirements and enhances documentation.
- Lifecycle: Supports lifecycle of complex modules and products
- Supplier / Vendor Management & Communication: Acts as an interface to vendor and supplier in own area of responsibility, during product life cycle, including clarification with internal development.
- Technical Expertise: Maintains high level of product and solution knowledge.
- Project Management: Controls Quality Assurance project costs, quality and time. Manages virtual project teams in small projects.
- Knowledge Sharing: Guides less experienced team members.
- Process Improvement: Improves test specifications and process descriptions.
- QA Test Architecture Development/Design: Designs, develops, implements test scenarios
- Achievement of targeted product quality
- Release of products & solutions on time, to budget and in accordance with agreed specifications and standards
- Documentation of steps, milestones and processes in line with requirements. Creation of new test specifications and knowledge sharing documents
- Escalated problems are solved
- Processes, guidelines and procedures are applied and improved.
- Recognized as an expert in a specific technical area
- Effective communication and positive team work
- Continuous skill development in various areas in accordance with market/industry development (breadth/depth of knowledge)
- Work-life balance
- Appreciation of your work, awards program
- Support and motivation
- Friendly atmosphere, diverse and international working environment
- Job security
- External and internal training, courses, conferences
- Opportunities for growth and promotions
- Development opportunities in all directions – vertical and horizontal
- Possibility to change department or scope
- We develop our unique know-how
- We work with over 100 globally recognized brands, conducting prestigious large-scale projects
- Employees can have an impact on the services provided to clients, openness to dialogue
- Access to high quality equipment and innovative technologies which we work with everyday
- Industry-leading solutions, systems and programs
EXTENSIVE BENEFIT PACKAGE
FUN @ WORK
Various company events for employees and their families.
Team building events.
Cinema tickets, internal contests.
Relaxation zones in the workplace.
Discounts for employees.
CSR programs, initiatives and activities in areas such as environment, community involvement & development, diversity & inclusion, wellbeing and operating practices.
Attractive locations in Łódź, Katowice and Warsaw.
Flexibility and home office opportunities.
Delicious tea and coffee.
Private medical care.
Cafeteria benefit system.
Fujitsu sports teams e.g. running or cycling team.