R&D Database Senior Developer Oracle / PostgreSQL
- Łódź, łódzkie
- Ważna jeszcze 13 dni (do 02.10.2019)
Sprawdź podobne oferty
Pracodawca ma prawo zakończyć rekrutację we wcześniejszym terminie.
Fujitsu’s offices in Poland are located in Warsaw, Łódź and Katowice. In Warsaw, we run sales and client support services. The Global Delivery Center Poland located in Łódź and Katowice employs specialists in five business lines: Research & Development and Business Application Services, Remote Infrastructure Management, Business Process Outsourcing, Service Management, Service Desk. In Łódź, Fujitsu also employs specialists for internal Fujitsu services for the EMEIA region in the following areas: Finance (Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, General Ledger, Project and Contract Accounting, Treasury), Supply Chain and Order Management, Continuous Improvement, Assurance, Internal Audit, Product Pricing and Bid Finance as well as Human Resources. We welcome developers, quality assurance engineers, IT specialists, IT administrators, IT engineers, candidates interested in a career in IT, accounting and finance professionals, logistics specialists, linguists and customer service professionals.
About the job
Job purpose is to work within Development Team and be involved in migration of Oracle (and other databases) and database-driven applications to Fujitsu Enterprise Postgres for Fujitsu customers. Migration tools development(Java), PostgreSQL extensions in C language.
What you can expect?
EXTENSIVE BENEFIT PACKAGE
We hereby inform you that:
- the administrator of your personal data is Fujitsu Technology Solutions Sp. z o.o. registered in Warsaw (02-231) at 137 Jutrzenki Street;
- contact with a person, who performs the tasks of the Data Protection Officer at Fujitsu Technology Solutions Sp. z o.o., is possible via an email address: [email protected]) or in writing to the address of the data administrator with the note „Data Protection Officer”;
- processing of personal data within the scope provided in the application takes place in order to conduct and resolve the recruitment process for the position, while the legal basis for their processing is art. 6 par. 1 lit a of the General Data Protection Regulation dated April 27, 2016.;
- Your personal data might be transferred to other entities of Fujitsu Technology Solution with which Fujitsu Technology Solutions Sp. z o.o. cooperates in the realization of the recruitment process.
- Your personal data might be forwarded to
- Izrael on the basis resulting from decision of the European Commission about the appropriate level of protection of personal data.
- Japan, using appropriate protection in the form of standard data protection clauses approved by the European Commission
- You have the right to obtain copies of data transferred to a third country based on a written request submitted to Fujitsu Technology Solutions Sp. z o.o.;
- Your personal data will be kept for the period of 12 months from the moment the application;
- You have the following rights related to the processing of personal data by the administrator:
- processing restrictions;
- raise objections to the processing;
- transferring data to another personal data administrator;
- raise objection to the processing of data in the process of automated decision making, including profiling;
- You have the right to withdraw your consent to the processing of your personal data at any time, without affecting the legality of the processing which has been carried out on the basis of consent before its withdrawal;
- You have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory body competent for personal data protection, if you acknowledge that the processing of your data violates the provisions of the General Data Protection Regulation dated April 27, 2016.;
- providing Your personal data is voluntary, but necessary to take part in the recruitment process;
- Your personal data will not be processed in the process of automated decision making.