The independent Valeo group is fully focused on the design, production and sales of components, integrated systems and modules in the automotive industry, is one of the world's leading suppliers for the automotive industry. Throughout the world, in 33 countries, it employs over 111,000 employees, who contribute to the continuous development of Valeo every day thanks to their energy and commitment. In total, Valeo has nearly 190 production sites and 55 Research and Development centers, which contributes to one of the main missions - creating new, better automotive solutions.
Valeo Electric and Electronic Systems - Zakład Produkcji i Regeneracji Systemów Napędowych
The site manufactures starters, turbochargers, air dampers and exhaust gas recirculation (EGR) valves as well as innovative electric generators for hybrid vehicles as well as component regeneration. Our site currently employs over 1,800 people.
R&D Electronics Engineer
Nr. ref.: PTS/EE
- Implementation engineering changes to modify existing products to keep them in production and/or implement replacements;
- Implementation new reman products in electronic field;
- Leading car tests linked with communication and co-operation between different vehicle electric and electronic systems;
- Defining product requirements and product specs;
- Defining test specifications and scope of tests;
- Managing product life;
- Supporting production team;
- Supervising tests in test centre.
- Master or engineer electronic degree;
- Knowledge of 1-wire class protocols (like LIN, BSD) will be an asset;
- Good knowledge of English language;
- Knowledge about automotive industry standards will be a plus;
- Teamwork spirit;
- Creative and dynamic personality.
- Employment in international production company with high quality standards of work, a leading multinational hightech;
- Good working conditions, healthcare and other social benefits;
- Competitive salary.