Would you like to become a part of innovative thinkers and conquer markets around the world? Would you like to participate in the exciting transition of mobile industry from contemporary 4G to future 5G? If the answer is yes, then working for IS-Wireless is what you are looking for!
IS-Wireless develops algorithms, protocols and tools for 4G and 5G mobile networks. We provide licensable software in the two following areas:
- NFV-compatible, standard-compliant RAN protocols ready for evolution to 5G. This product group allows mobile networks to support more users with better performance at lower cost.
- Experimentation solutions supporting research and education on 4G and 5G. Our ambition here is to bring 4G and 5G innovation for every university and research lab worldwide at affordable price.
The company is actively engaged in international R&D projects on future mobile communications. Currently we are looking for creative R&D engineers and scientists to work on definition of RAN for 5G and beyond.
R&D Engineer (5G RAN)
Miejsce pracy: Piaseczno
Duties and responsibilities:
- Development and implementation of new algorithms, procedures and tools for 4G/5G wireless systems
- Participation in international R&D projects and programs on 5G and beyond (e.g., H2020)
- Design space exploration and concept generation for IS-Wireless’ products
- Learning about new technologies in the field of wireless telecommunications (by monitoring 3GPP specifications, technical papers, industry inventions and others)
- Practical usage of numerical analysis in performance evaluation of the invented ideas
- Publication and presentation of research results on scientific conferences worldwide
- Writing technical reports and specifications
- Educating customers about new technologies
- University degree in one of the following domains: wireless, telecommunications, computer science, electronics; Ph.D. is a plus
- Experience with 4G systems and techniques (LTE, LTE-Advanced, WiMAX, OFDM, OFDMA, MIMO) is a strong plus
- Experience with system-level modeling for LTE (protocol stack, SON, HetNets)
- Strong programming skills in C/C++, Matlab (VHDL, Verilog are a plus)
- Excellent communications skills (writing and presenting)
- Very good analytical and problem-solving skills
- Good English skills (spoken and written)
- Excellent team player with good communication and interpersonal skills
- real prospects for growth in an independent high-tech company, including senior and executive positions
- participation in unique and challenging international projects on cutting-edge technology
- attractive remuneration and flexible working conditions
- possibility to combine responsibilities with a PhD project