- Pawia 7, 31-154 Kraków, PolskaKraków, małopolskie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło 21 dni temu
- Rekrutacja zdalna
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
Hitachi ABB Power Grids is a pioneering technology leader that is helping to increase access to affordable, reliable, sustainable and modern energy for all. We help keep your lights on, the factories running, our hospitals and schools open. Come as you are and prepare to get better as you learn from others. Bring your passion, bring your energy, and plug into a team that appreciates a simple truth: Diversity + Collaboration = Innovation
Our R&D engineers and scientists develop breakthrough technologies that change the way the world works, and industries do business. We constantly push the limits of convention, while retaining our focus on delivering solid returns for our customers and shareholders.
Over 60 years ago, Hitachi ABB Power Grids introduced a new way of transmitting electricity across long distances with minimum losses – High Voltage Direct Current (HVDC). HVDC technology can now deliver up to 12 gigawatts of power at voltage levels of up to 1,100 kV, covering distances of more than 3,000 kilometers.
You will contribute significantly to successful results in the heart of HVDC station: Modular Advanced Control for HVDC (MACH™), it’s part of Grids Integration business, cooperating with global teams. Reporting to Mariusz Wojcik, you will utilize your knowledge and skills in technology and/or product development to identify and implement innovative solutions. Be part of cross-functional Agile team.
- You will be part of our R&D team in Power Grids Technology Center. Our cross-functional SAFe/Agile teams are developing End-to-End solutions including: hardware, FPGA and embedded software in close collaboration with the global organization. Now we are looking for enthusiasts who would like to strengthen our team.
- As a programmer at MACH Software Development within HVDC, you will be involved in development and maintenance, from pre-study and design to tests and integration.
- In our projects, you will work closely with both external and internal contacts.
- Together with your highly competent colleagues you will develop and maintain the MACH platform. You will further develop your skills within programming, both by taking part in, and contributing to, our great talent pool.
- We offer an exciting job in an international environment where you will get great possibilities to develop further within Hitachi ABB Power Grids.
- Living Hitachi ABB Power Grids’ core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business.
- A bachelor’s or master’s degree within Embedded Systems, Computer Science, Data Communications is highly qualifying. However, the most important is your experience and interest.
- A solid understanding of C/C++
- Experience from embedded software development and real time operating systems.
- Advantageous if you also have experience in .NET and software development using Visual Studio, data communications, SQL and TFS.
- Experience in FPGA/VHDL and scripting languages like Perl and Python is an added advantage too.
- As you will be part of a global business, fluency in English is required, written and spoken alike.
- Life insurance
- Commute Refund
- Luxmed Health Care
- Multikafeteria & Additional Perks