- Pawia 7, 31-154 Kraków, PolskaKraków, małopolskie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło 12 dni temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
Our R&D engineers and scientists develop breakthrough technologies that change the way the world works, and industries do business. We constantly push the limits of convention, while retaining our focus on delivering solid returns for our customers and shareholders. Over 60 years ago, Hitachi ABB Power Grids introduced a new way of transmitting electricity across long distances with minimum losses – High Voltage Direct Current (HVDC). HVDC technology can now deliver up to 12 gigawatts of power at voltage levels of up to 1,100 kV, covering distances of more than 3,000 kilometers. You will contribute significantly to successful results in the heart of HVDC station: Modular Advanced Control for HVDC (MACH™), it’s part of Grids Integration business, cooperating with global teams. Reporting to Mariusz Wojcik, you will utilize your knowledge and skills in technology and/or product development to identify and implement innovative solutions. Be part of cross-functional Agile team. Mariusz Wójcik: https://pl.linkedin.com/in/mariusz-w%C3%B3jcik-313b6b7a
- Participation in full design cycle of next generation HVDC control and protection system based on FPGA modules from world class vendors
- Scouting of applicable solutions based on project requirements
- Development, simulation and validation mainly using VHDL + ModelSim
- Prototyping and testing on real HW in modern laboratories
- Cooperation with international teams under Agile/SAFe methodology
- Living ABB’s core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business.
- At least Master degree in Electronics/Control Engineering or related field;
- At least 5 years of experience of FPGA/ASIC design in VHDL/(and/or Verilog)
- Good understanding of synchronous design, time constraining and static timing analysis
- Experience with laboratory equipment, prototyping and testing
- Strong commitment to safe work practices and dedication to following all relevant workplace safety guidelines.
- A high level of self-motivation, curiosity and desire to learn about new technologies.
- A collaborative, solutions-oriented approach and strong communication skills.
- It would be advantage: Experience in modeling in High Level Synthesis and in self-testing test-benches and regression tests
- Life insurance
- Commute Refund
- Luxmed Health Care
- Multikafeteria & Additional Perks
Hitachi ABB Power Grids is a global technology leader with a combined heritage of almost 250 years, employing around 36,000 people in 90 countries. Headquartered in Switzerland, the business serves utility, industry and infrastructure customers across the value chain, and emerging areas like sustainable mobility, smart cities, energy storage and data centres. With a proven track record, global footprint and unparalleled installed base, Hitachi ABB Power Grids balances social, environmental and economic values, and is committed to powering good for a sustainable energy future, with pioneering and digital technologies, as the partner of choice for enabling a stronger, smarter and greener grid. www.hitachiabb-powergrids.com