- ogłoszenie wygasło miesiąc temu
- Pełny etat
- rekrutacja zdalna
For our Client, an international manufacturing company, we are looking candidate for the position of R&D Manager.
R&D ManagerNumer ref.: 192609/7318
- leading and developing people – being responsible for the R&D headcount (HC) and competence development in the corresponding R&D,
- translating and communicating the vision and strategy of Division to innovation and product development plan for execution by your teams,
- leading the execution of R&D project portfolio to achieve scope, schedule (on-time-delivery), financial and quality commitments, including all day-to-day activities and priorities,
- securing and controlling R&D cost according to the budget, together with the local Controller, for timely and quality reporting,
- contributing to the system and engineering tools and design method development, prototyping, risk reduction and feasibility demonstration,
- delivering high-quality, scalable and cost-effective solutions that meet business requirements over the product lifetime,
- contributing to the development and execution of Local Division Strategy and being a member of the local management team,
- contributing to the performance of the local division management team in Poland, by providing and driving your ideas and insight.
- A M.Sc. or Ph.D. in engineering or physics, with a preference in electric power engineering and specialization in electrical motors,
- at least 8 years of working experience with 3 years of previous experience in a management position or managerial experience, as well as experience of organizational leadership, R&D processes, platforms and working in a global working environment,
- knowledge of products, manufacturing processes, as well as team-building,
- experience/knowledge of Lean Six Sigma,
- fluent written and spoken English,
- self-driven and results-focused personality,
- commitment to managing change,
- effective communication and organizational skills.
- being part of the division R&D leadership team globally,
- being part of the Local Management Team and develop and execute local strategy,
- opportunity to drive and to make the change,
- change management of R&D hub in Poland,
- life insurance,
- commute Refund,
- Luxmed Health Care,
- Multikafeteria & Additional Perks.