- Okunin 1, 05-100 Nowy Dwór Mazowiecki, PolskaNowy Dwór Mazowiecki, mazowieckie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło 13 dni temu
- Umowa o pracę, Umowa na zastępstwo
- Pełny etat
- Starszy specjalista (Senior)
RB is the world's leading consumer health and hygiene company, We work with the best people to challenge conventional thinking and keep giving people innovative solutions for healthier lives and happier homes, through our brands like Nurofen, Strepsils, Mucinex, Dettol, Lysol, Finish and Vanish.
Hygiene Surface Care (Replacement contract)
A fantastic opportunity is available for an R&D Operations Senior Associate, Hygiene Surface Care Local Brands to join our Research and Development Operations team.
The R&D Senior Associate will work with technical product development on key projects for the Hygiene Innovation on Local Brands at Surface Care Category R&D.
- Lead a team to deliver on agreed R&D Local brand pipeline
- Work cross-functionally and be R&D lead on project teams to achieve key milestones and objectives.
- Develop technical product strategies to support product development and short-term and long-term innovation and driving team strategy and prioritization of team activities in alignment with business partners and targets
- Foster personal development growth with continuous coaching and feedback on career development as per the R&D Guiding Principles and Corporate Compass
- Interface with key partners and stakeholders (Supply, regulatory, legal and marketing) on a daily basis to achieve defined goals and objectives
- Local Personal and Functional Budget Management and Indirect Management of customer funded project spend.
Is this You?
- MS degree in a related science and 5 years’ experience or PhD and 2 years experience
- Experience and/or proven track record of successful delivery of technical projects in a FMCG company
- Strong understanding of the product development process from concept ideation to launch
- Proven Project Management skills
- Strong formulation knowledge and understanding of chemical interactions
- Excellent organizational and problem solving skills
- Strong interpersonal skills to nurture teamwork and foster an environment of achievement
- Results-oriented and self-motivating, with strong intellectual curiosity
- Ability to display a degree of flexibility and adapt effectively to change
- Excellent networking and communication skills
- Proven people management and people development skills
- Proficient with common software, including MSOffice
- Experience of working on hard surface/lavatory cleaning products and/or extrusion process scale up is desirable
- Ability to anticipate, plan and realize significant projects involving multiple technical and scientific hurdles
- Proven track record of active collaboration with cross-functional teams
- International mobility
- Very good command of English (French will be a plus)
What we offer:
- Opportunity to work in a very demanding, dynamic, truly international environment
- Replacement contract with additional benefit package (including medical care, multisport card)
- Challenges from day one
- Leading and participating in interesting projects
- Work in very supportive team with a partnership spirit
- Having a direct impact on the success of R&D Ops Dept.