The independent Valeo group is fully focused on the design, production and sales of components, integrated systems and modules in the automotive industry, is one of the world's leading suppliers for the automotive industry. Throughout the world, in 33 countries, it employs over 111,000 employees, who contribute to the continuous development of Valeo every day thanks to their energy and commitment. In total, Valeo has nearly 190 production sites and 55 Research and Development Centers, which contributes to one of the main missions - creating new, better automotive solutions.
Valeo Lighting Systems – Lighting Development Center
As a result of growth of our organization, Valeo Lighting Systems is currently opening new Development Center in Chrzanów.
In Chrzanów Site we focus on developing and manufacturing lighting systems for passenger cars. These products have a high level of technology content such as LED, electronics, optics as well as a very attractive styling.The main manufacturing processes such as metallization, assembly and plastic injection including multicomponent and multi-color injections are highly advanced. Valeo constantly innovates to improve the product performance, comfort and safety.
Valeo provides exceptional employee conditions and develops talents throughout all levels of organisation. We offer our employees opportunities to develop their potential, to reach their career development goals and to bring their contribution to technological innovations in the automotive industry.
Currently, we are looking for Candidates for:
R&D Product Technical Leader
in Development Center
Localization: Chrzanów near Kraków
- Participation in a project team and being in charge of product development;
- Customer contact for technical aspects of the project;
- Understanding and applying all technical requirements from the customer to support the project;
- Preparing and updating all technical documents;
- Responsibility for the design of a platform;
- Ordering prototype and launching tests;
- Analyzing the data and ensuring the specifications are met;
- Responsibility for all corrective actions regarding product description;
- Preparation and updating of technical specification files (drawings, standards, technical B.O.M.) in consultation with the project team;
- Coordination of all R&D activities related to the development of the new product;
- Contribute to the identification of the needs in terms of resources, equipments, investments;
- Establish detail break down of the activities to meet the milestones.
The ideal Candidate for this role will:
- Have an engineering degree in technical area;
- Have at least 3 years of experience in product development with mechanical and electronic content, preferably in the field of automotive industry;
- Have innovative mindset with ability to imagine new ways of solving customer issues;
- Have a fluent English, other language will be an asset;
- Be a strong communicator and passionate about achieving the right solution for every customer;
- Be able to perform autonomously in multi-aspects missions.
- Be able to manage a challenging and varied tasks, and assist team members if needed.
What can we offer you:
- Opportunity to create completely new Development Center;
- International training program;
- Possibility to work with innovative automotive technologies;
- Possibility of professional development in an international environment;
- Competitive salary based on competencies and experience;
- Stable employment under a permanent contract;
- Attractive benefits’ package;
- Access to tools, systems and methodologies used according to the highest automotive standards.
Apply and let’s talk about what you can do with us and what we can do for you.