If you apply please be informed that:
- the administrator of your personal data is Fujitsu Technology Solutions Sp. z o.o. registered in Warsaw (02-255) at 36 Krakowiaków Street;
- contact with a person, who performs the tasks of the Data Protection Officer at Fujitsu Technology Solutions Sp. z o.o., is possible via an email address: [email protected]) or in writing to the address of the data administrator with the note „Data Protection Officer”;
- processing of personal data within the scope provided in the application takes place in order to conduct and resolve the recruitment process for the position, while the legal basis for their processing is art. 6 par. 1 lit a of the General Data Protection Regulation dated April 27, 2016.;
- Your personal data might be transferred to other entities of Fujitsu Technology Solution with which Fujitsu Technology Solutions Sp. z o.o. cooperates in the realization of the recruitment process.
- Your personal data might be forwarded to
- Izrael on the basis resulting from decision of the European Commission about the appropriate level of protection of personal data.
- Japan, using appropriate protection in the form of standard data protection clauses approved by the European Commission
- You have the right to obtain copies of data transferred to a third country based on a written request submitted to Fujitsu Technology Solutions Sp. z o.o.;
- Your personal data will be kept for the period of 12 months from the moment the application;
- You have the following rights related to the processing of personal data by the administrator:
- processing restrictions;
- raise objections to the processing;
- transferring data to another personal data administrator;
- raise objection to the processing of data in the process of automated decision making, including profiling;
- You have the right to withdraw your consent to the processing of your personal data at any time, without affecting the legality of the processing which has been carried out on the basis of consent before its withdrawal;
- You have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory body competent for personal data protection, if you acknowledge that the processing of your data violates the provisions of the General Data Protection Regulation dated April 27, 2016.;
- providing Your personal data is voluntary, but necessary to take part in the recruitment process;
- Your personal data will not be processed in the process of automated decision making.
- aleja Roździeńskiego 1, 40-202 Katowice, PolskaKatowice, śląskie
- Ważna jeszcze 18 dnido: 15 lis 2020
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Starszy specjalista (Senior)
Job purpose is to lead Development Teams dealing with projects, products and solutions created within Fujitsu Global Deliver Center R&D/BAS business area according to specific business contracts.
Senior Manager works directly with clients – business, products and projects owners driving a group of assigned development teams on all aspect of product creation. Senior Manager provides leadership to team managers and professionals. Concerned with balancing resources across R&D/BAS areas and other Line of Business in order to maximize performance of an area using technical and business expertise to deliver complex products, introduce innovations and maximize efficiency by improving synergy among products/projects.
EXTENSIVE BENEFIT PACKAGE
- Line management of the team. Implement a development team within which structures, processes and the attitude of the employees deliver optimal experiences with product development and enable their continuous improvement. Create an environment of trust and respect and reward excellent performance. Take responsibility for hiring, retaining and releasing resources, training and coaching. Provide regular and honest feedback to the team members. Support individual career development by maximizing opportunities to build experience and skills.
- Technical Expertise. Take responsibility for technical direction of a team of developers, including implementation planning and allocating tasks to team members. Drive implementation of process / tool improvements. Evaluate technical factors influencing the project, identify and assess risks and provide adequate solutions.
- Project Management. Ensure the team is delivering the assigned projects on schedule and with agreed level of quality by applying project management methodologies and tools within the assigned project. Plan, implement and close the assigned project on a professional manner. Prepare a structured project definition and plan based on the requirements and ensures that all deliverables have clearly defined acceptance criteria. Translating business goals into specific objectives for organization.
- Profit and loss responsibility. Ensures that assigned contracts are delivered according to all assumptions and also within assigned budget.
- Customer Focus. Builds a customer centric organization in terms of structures, processes and mindset that delivers best-in-class customer experience and meaningful innovation. Builds personal relationships with customers to understand their needs and to position Fujitsu as trusted advisor. Proactive research for a new customers and projects.
- Strategy and Vision Responsible for the strategy and choice of development partners, methods, standards, tools to ensure that the customer solution adheres to best practice within the constraints of the development environment (e.g. budget, resources and customer’s preferred modus operandi). Communicates the vision and strategy of the business, the rationale for change and the potential impact.
- Innovation. Uses new technologies and methods actively to develop highly competitive products and applications. Analyzing new technology trends to advice teams in case of technical decisions inside running projects.
- Communication. Ensure cross communication with other teams and departments.
- Product Development. Designs, develops, implements and tests modules and products including hardware, software, operating systems, firmware in line with agreed timelines, budget, costs, quality and development standards.
- Documentation. Provides technical documentation on realized modules / products, following internal standards
- Maintenance. Provides Back Level maintenance support, including problem solving, for modules belonging to developed products or applications.
- Lifecycle. Provides development support during lifecycle of modules and products. Is responsible for development of new versions and updates based on defined requirements
- Mix of engineering and project management skills
- Minimum 10 years of business experience in R&D / Software development
- Managerial skills record between 3-5 years
- Strong business awareness
- Business driven approach
- Tactical and strategic thinking
- Strong leadership and interpersonal skills
- Sound planning and organizational skills
- Proficiency in the English language
- Passion for development!
- Work-life balance
- Appreciation of your work, awards program
- Support and motivation
- Friendly atmosphere, diverse and international working environment
- Job security
- External and internal training, courses, conferences
- Opportunities for growth and promotions
- Development opportunities in all directions – vertical and horizontal
- Possibility to change department or scope
- We develop our unique know-how
- We work with over 100 globally recognized brands, conducting prestigious large-scale projects
- Employees can have an impact on the services provided to clients, openness to dialogue
- Access to high quality equipment and innovative technologies which we work with everyday
- Industry-leading solutions, systems and programs
EXTENSIVE BENEFIT PACKAGE
FUN @ WORK
Various company events for employees and their families.
Team building events.
Cinema tickets, internal contests.
Relaxation zones in the workplace.
Discounts for employees.
CSR programs, initiatives and activities in areas such as environment, community involvement & development, diversity & inclusion, wellbeing and operating practices.
Attractive locations in Łódź, Katowice and Warsaw.
Flexibility and home office opportunities.
Delicious tea and coffee.
Private medical care.
Cafeteria benefit system.
Fujitsu sports teams e.g. running or cycling team.