- Fabryczna 17, 90-344 Łódź, PolskaŁódź, łódzkie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło 11 dni temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- People’s Management:
Developing, motivating and coaching a team of highly skilled technical specialists.
- Customer Relationship Management:
Building and cultivating relationship with the internal customer.
- Project Management:
Flexible allocation of resources, planning and controlling the project milestones, collecting data and reporting project KPIs, managing project changes, risks and opportunities.
- Product Delivery:
Using strengths of the team to achieve effective and efficient delivery of software in the agreed scope, time and quality.
- Continuous Improvement:
Contributing to the continuous improvement of software deliveries in terms of quality, effectiveness and performance.
- Highly developed interpersonal skills
Communication, team collaboration, composure, stability, responsibility and integrity.
- Very good people’s management techniques
Motivating, feedback giving, directing and coaching.
- Very good customer relationship management techniques
Building trust and confidence, negotiating and conflict resolution.
- Knowledge and experience in Project Management frameworks
such as: Agile, PMI, ITIL or similar, certificates will be the additional assets
- Experience in People’s Management
Line Manager, Technical Leader, Technical Coordinator, Product Owner or similar
- Knowledge and experience in product development
with an attention to dependency on external software/hardware lifecycles.
- Competitive salary
- Stationary and stable employment in a product development
- Influence on one of the most strategic project within Fujitsu R&D
- IT & soft skills trainings
- Private medical care
- Lunch subsidy
- Sport cards
- Fresh fruit and hot drinks
- Discounts around the city of Lodz/Katowice (e.g. restaurants)
- Referral and recognition programme
- Work-life balance
- Appreciation of your work, awards program
- Support and motivation
- Friendly atmosphere, diverse and international working environment
- Job security
- External and internal training, courses, conferences
- Opportunities for growth and promotions
- Development opportunities in all directions – vertical and horizontal
- Possibility to change department or scope
- We develop our unique know-how
- We work with over 100 globally recognized brands, conducting prestigious large-scale projects
- Employees can have an impact on the services provided to clients, openness to dialogue
- Access to high quality equipment and innovative technologies which we work with everyday
- Industry-leading solutions, systems and programs
EXTENSIVE BENEFIT PACKAGE
FUN @ WORK
Various company events for employees and their families.
Team building events.
Cinema tickets, internal contests.
Relaxation zones in the workplace.
Discounts for employees.
CSR programs, initiatives and activities in areas such as environment, community involvement & development, diversity & inclusion, wellbeing and operating practices.
Attractive locations in Łódź, Katowice and Warsaw.
Flexibility and home office opportunities.
Delicious tea and coffee.
Private medical care.
Cafeteria benefit system.
Fujitsu sports teams e.g. running or cycling team.