If you apply please be informed that:
- the administrator of your personal data is Fujitsu Technology Solutions Sp. z o.o. registered in Warsaw (02-255) at 36 Krakowiaków Street;
- contact with a person, who performs the tasks of the Data Protection Officer at Fujitsu Technology Solutions Sp. z o.o., is possible via an email address: [email protected]) or in writing to the address of the data administrator with the note „Data Protection Officer”;
- processing of personal data within the scope provided in the application takes place in order to conduct and resolve the recruitment process for the position, while the legal basis for their processing is art. 6 par. 1 lit a of the General Data Protection Regulation dated April 27, 2016.;
- Your personal data might be transferred to other entities of Fujitsu Technology Solution with which Fujitsu Technology Solutions Sp. z o.o. cooperates in the realization of the recruitment process.
- Your personal data might be forwarded to
- Izrael on the basis resulting from decision of the European Commission about the appropriate level of protection of personal data.
- Japan, using appropriate protection in the form of standard data protection clauses approved by the European Commission
- You have the right to obtain copies of data transferred to a third country based on a written request submitted to Fujitsu Technology Solutions Sp. z o.o.;
- Your personal data will be kept for the period of 12 months from the moment the application;
- You have the following rights related to the processing of personal data by the administrator:
- processing restrictions;
- raise objections to the processing;
- transferring data to another personal data administrator;
- raise objection to the processing of data in the process of automated decision making, including profiling;
- You have the right to withdraw your consent to the processing of your personal data at any time, without affecting the legality of the processing which has been carried out on the basis of consent before its withdrawal;
- You have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory body competent for personal data protection, if you acknowledge that the processing of your data violates the provisions of the General Data Protection Regulation dated April 27, 2016.;
- providing Your personal data is voluntary, but necessary to take part in the recruitment process;
- Your personal data will not be processed in the process of automated decision making.
- aleja Roździeńskiego 1, 40-202 Katowice, PolskaKatowice, śląskie
- Ważna jeszcze 22 dnido: 11 lut 2021
- Rekrutacja zdalna
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
The role holder is responsible for unified Look & Feel, structure, wording of our documents which have to be published to our partners (e.g. channel partners, CLC counties, etc.). Based on the Fujitsu Corporate Design Guidelines and the decided document structure for our Integrated Solutions.
EXTENSIVE BENEFIT PACKAGE
- Taking an active part in process of creating documentation for several teams - verification of their linguistic, grammatical, technical (in some cases), legal and visual correctness.
- Support the transformation from existing document structure for our SAP infrastructure solutions to the new document structure for our Integrated Solutions.
- Support creation of Whitepapers, Best Practice Papers based on provided content.
- Continuous process of monitoring for any changes regarding documentation rules that may change on a company or external level (i.e. changes applied by SAP) Act as contact person for content providers, marketing / web publisher.
- Continuous process of high-level communication with teams based in Japan and Germany in order to provide unified (if possible) and valid standards for all documentations.
- Excellent knowledge of English.(written and spoken) C1 level.
- Perfect communication skills. Ability to work independently.
- Disciplined and focused on details. Creativity, flexibility, can-do attitude.
- General understanding of technical documentation. Understanding the difference between documentation types and their roles: developers, users, installation manuals etc.
- Graduate of a technical university.
- Basic IT architecture skills.
- Experience on similar position.
- Familiar with software: MS Office, MS Teams, XML, HTML, Jira, Confluence.
- Achievement of targeted product quality.
- Release of products & solutions on time, to budget and in accordance with agreed specifications and standards.
- Documentation of steps, milestones and processes in line with requirements. Creation of knowledge sharing documents.
- Escalated problems are solved.
- Processes, guidelines and procedures are applied and improved.
- Effective communication and positive team work.
- Continuous skill development in various areas in accordance with market/industry development (breadth/depth of knowledge).
- Work-life balance
- Appreciation of your work, awards program
- Support and motivation
- Friendly atmosphere, diverse and international working environment
- Job security
- External and internal training, courses, conferences
- Opportunities for growth and promotions
- Development opportunities in all directions – vertical and horizontal
- Possibility to change department or scope
- We develop our unique know-how
- We work with over 100 globally recognized brands, conducting prestigious large-scale projects
- Employees can have an impact on the services provided to clients, openness to dialogue
- Access to high quality equipment and innovative technologies which we work with everyday
- Industry-leading solutions, systems and programs
EXTENSIVE BENEFIT PACKAGE
FUN @ WORK
Various company events for employees and their families.
Team building events.
Cinema tickets, internal contests.
Relaxation zones in the workplace.
Discounts for employees.
CSR programs, initiatives and activities in areas such as environment, community involvement & development, diversity & inclusion, wellbeing and operating practices.
Attractive locations in Łódź, Katowice and Warsaw.
Flexibility and home office opportunities.
Delicious tea and coffee.
Private medical care.
Cafeteria benefit system.
Fujitsu sports teams e.g. running or cycling team.