Once shares and bonds are traded, the securities and cash need to be exchanged. That’s where Euroclear Bank comes in to ‘settle’ the trades.
Every day, Euroclear processes around 200.000 transactions. At the very heart of our organisation, the Operations Division is responsible for delivering premier settlement and related services to our clients. Joining our Operations Department will give you a unique grounding in how the global financial system works.
Miejsce pracy: Kraków
- Performs general accounting activities, including the preparation, maintenance and reconciliation of ledger accounts and financial statements, such as balance sheets, profit-and-loss statements and capital expenditure schedules
- Prepares, records, analyzes and reports accounting transactions and ensures the integrity of accounting records for completeness, accuracy and compliance with accepted accounting policies and principles
- Provides financial support including forecasting, budgeting, and analyzing variations from budget
- Analyzes and prepares statutory accounts and financial statements and reports
- Conducts or assists in the documentation of accounting projects
- Performs general or cost accounting activities requiring some insight and depth of understanding. The role may also include the proper application and understanding of the key consolidation techniques and/or a good knowledge of regulatory reporting duties related to banks and banking groups.
- Applies accounting techniques and standard practices to the classification and recording of financial transactions.
- Specifics of job content will vary from preparing journal entries and checking supporting entries, to carrying out well-defined steps in cost accounting analysis.
- Work is well-defined with review in progress, as well as at completion, for accuracy and soundness
- You have 1-3 years of experience in General Ledger Accounting with hands on knowledge of broad accounting tasks.
- An accounting degree and qualification is preferred although hands on practical experience is imperative.
- You have experience in working with an integrated ERP system, preferably Oracle .
- You are a proficient user of the MS Office suite, especially advanced excel and are generally systems literate, and want to learn and try new functionality .
- You have a good understanding of IFRS without necessarily being an expert .
- Detailed understanding of internal controls and their importance, especially with respect to segregation of duties, authorization, 4 eyes principle .
- You are fluent in both written and oral in Polish and English .
- You are analytical and have an eye for detail .
- You are emotionally intelligent with proven communication skills
- You have a flexible work ethic with a good understanding of what a deadline means .
- You are a proactive team player .
- Fantastic atmosphere at work and top class working environment
- An attractive salary and benefit offer
- Participation in interesting and challenging projects
- Opportunity to operate within multinational environment
Our part of the deal is to offer you:
An Annual Bonus Scheme
Private Medical Care
Life and disability insurance
Flexible Benefit Plan
Occasional and structural teleworking
Christmas gift card
Learning offer, tuition reimbursement
Employee Investment Programme