Oferta z szybkim aplikowaniem
Na oferty z aktywnym „Aplikuj szybko” zaaplikujesz jednym kliknięciem. Korzystają one z danych używanych przez Ciebie przy ostatnim aplikowaniu. Jeśli jeszcze tego nie robiłaś/eś, nie przejmuj się. Za pierwszym razem trafisz na pełny formularz aplikowania.
- Krakowiaków 50, 02-255 Warszawa, PolskaWarszawa, mazowieckie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło 14 dni temu
AkzoNobel has a passion for paint. We’re experts in the proud craft of making paints and coatings, setting the standard in color and protection since 1792. Our world class portfolio of brands – including Dulux, International, Sikkens and Interpon – is trusted by customers around the globe. Headquartered in the Netherlands, we operate in over 80 countries and employ around 35,000 talented people who are passionate about delivering the high performance products and services our customers expect. For more information please visit www.akzonobel.com.
R2R Expert - Product Costing
About the assignment
- Being responsible for monthly costing runs in various BUs, plants and SAP systems. This includes analysis of month-on-month valuation differences.
- Supporting the business with ad hoc costing and new product costing activities.
- Being responsible for resolving any issues and errors that occur during the costing runs.
- Preparing intercompany pricelists on a monthly basis.
- Updating the purchasing prices of intercompany products.
- Being in frequent contact with business navigators, FP&A colleagues and Infosys shared services processing team.
- Driving the standardization and harmonization initiatives in the country or region and guarding the integrity and quality of the delivered accounting in the specific accounting area.
- At least 2 years of experience in General Ledger or other R2R processes (Fixed Assets, Intercompany etc.) or/and partial previous experience in I2P/I2C.
- Minimum Bachelor's degree in finance/accounting or similar field.
- Previous experience in an SSC/BPO will be a plus.
- Fluency in English both verbal and written (any additional foreign language would be an asset since we are responsible for all countries in Europe).
- Practical knowledge of ERP systems (preferably SAP).
- Advanced Excel skills.
- Ability to plan, coordinate and assign accounting tasks to transactional officers (outsourced party) and monitor them.
- You are not afraid of working in a dynamic environment, you are communicative and have practical ability to listen and openly share your ideas with others to improve the processes.
- You want to learn and develop yourself fast on the job.
Perks & Benefits
- Fresh Fruit
- Team Building Events
- Learning Cafeteria (incl. Percipio)
- CSR Initiatives
- Additional Insurance
To apply for this opportunity, please enclose your CV in English.