R2R Expert with English
AkzoNobel Car Refinishes Polska Sp. z o.o.
- Warszawa, mazowieckie
- ogłoszenie wygasło 2 lata temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
At Global Business Services, Warsaw, Włochy, ul. Krakowiaków
About the assignment
As a team member of the Record To Report structure, you will have an opportunity to build new finance processes from scratch by taking part in transitions in various European countries and not only.
What you can learn:
- how to build a Center of Excellence,
- cooperate as an expert in an international environment,
- drive various improvement projects and develop within the internal structure — horizontal and vertical (FP&A, Consolidation & Reporting, people management).
- Being responsible for IFRS specific accounting areas in the region (e.g. inventory, intercompany, treasury, GL, legal, legacy, fixed assets and pension accounting) and translating IFRS to Local GAAP.
- Analyzing balance sheet (BS), profit & loss (P&L) figures and variances.
- Reviewing and potentially adjusting reports (A-Forms) in HFM.
- Assuring that month-end closing deadlines are met.
- Making sure governance structure is applied, monitoring adherence to internal control requirements.
- Driving standardization across BUs in the region and guards the integrity and quality of the delivered accounting in the specific accounting area.
- Contributing to projects that require IFRS expertise and have an impact on accounting (e.g. SAP rollout, integration of legal entities).
- At least 2 years of experiences in General Ledger,
- Minimum Bachelor's degree in finance/accounting or similar field,
- Experience in an SSC/BPO ,
- Fluency in English, both verbal and written (any additional language would be an asset),
- Practical knowledge of SAP would be an asset,
- Advanced Excel skills,
- Ability to plan, coordinate and assign IFRS work to analysts.
Perks & Benefits
- Fresh Fruit
- Team Building Events
- Learning Cafeteria (incl. Percipio)
- CSR Initiatives
- Additional Insurance