R2R Expert with French
AkzoNobel Car Refinishes Polska Sp. z o.o.
- Warszawa, mazowieckie
- ogłoszenie wygasło 2 lata temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
AkzoNobel has a passion for paint. We’re experts in the proud craft of making paints and coatings, setting the standard in color and protection since 1792. Our world class portfolio of brands – including Dulux, International, Sikkens and Interpon – is trusted by customers around the globe. Headquartered in the Netherlands, we operate in over 80 countries and employ around 35,000 talented people who are passionate about delivering the high performance products and services our customers expect. For more information please visit www.akzonobel.com.
R2R Expert with FrenchNumer ref.: 9356 35185295
About the assignment
- Being involved and responsible for IFRS and local GAAPs specific accounting areas in the country or region (e.g. general ledger, inventory, intercompany, fixed assets, pension, tax, payroll accounting).
- Being a part of the implementation of the balance sheet reconciliation process and responsible for review, analyses and decisions regarding quality of the balance sheet and profit and loss accounts.
- Working with SAP system and consolidation and reporting tool that is called HFM.
- Being in charge of approving and making recurring and non-recurring journal entries, making sure that reporting is done completely during the month-end close and reviewing (if necessary, adjusting number and financial statement forms in the consolidation system).
- Working closely with Accounting Controllers and Group Reporting/Consolidation team during the month-end close to make sure the information reported is complete and accurate and to secure month-end closing deadlines are met.
- Monitoring the adherence to internal control requirements by making sure the operating procedures under your scope are fully applied and are valid.
- Being involved in internal and external audits and work closely with our auditors.
- Working closely with our outsourcing partners and other functions (AP/AR/Accounting controllers) to make sure end-to-end R2R processes are adhered to and performed with right quality.
- Driving the standardization and harmonization initiatives in the country or region and guarding the integrity and quality of the delivered accounting in the specific accounting area.
- Being involved in a number of process improvement projects that require accounting expertise such as month-end closing process harmonization, balance sheet reconciliation process and related automation, redesigning cost center structures, system related implementations etc.
- At least 2 years of experience in General Ledger or other R2R processes (Fixed Assets, Intercompany etc.) or/and partially previous experience in I2P/I2C.
- Minimum Bachelor's degree in Finance/Accounting or similar field.
- Previous experience in an SSC/BPO will be a plus.
- Fluency in English and French, both verbal and written.
- Practical knowledge of ERP systems preferably SAP and consolidation reporting systems.
- Advanced Excel skills.
- Ability to plan, coordinate and assign accounting tasks to transactional officers (outsourced party) and monitor.
- You are not afraid of working in the dynamic environment, you are communicative and have practical ability to listen and openly share your ideas with others to improve the processes.
- You want to learn and develop yourself fast on the job.
Perks & Benefits
- Fresh Fruit
- Team Building Events
- Learning Cafeteria (incl. Percipio)
- CSR Initiatives
- Additional Insurance
To apply for this opportunity, please enclose your CV in English.