- Krakowiaków 50, 02-255 Warszawa, PolskaWarszawa, mazowieckie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło miesiąc temu
At Global Business Services, Warsaw, Włochy, ul. Krakowiaków
About the assignment
As a team member of the Record To Report structure, you will have an opportunity to build new finance processes from scratch by taking part in transition in different European countries and not only.
What you can learn:
- how to build a Center of Excellence in Warsaw,
- cooperate as an expert in an international environment,
- drive various improvement projects and develop within the internal structure — horizontal and vertical (FP&A, Consolidation & Reporting, people management).
- Being responsible for IFRS specific accounting:
- fixed assets,
- Translating IFRS to Local GAAP.
- Taking part in a transition process.
- Being a key expert for the region and part of the global IFRS expert network (e.g. training /SOP/policy/communications/improvements).
- Month-end closing activities (analyzing balance sheet, profit & loss, reconciliations).
- Reviewing and potentially adjusting reports (A-Forms) in HFM.
- Providing support specific to external and internal audits.
- Recommending and implementing process improvements ideas.
- Contributing to projects that require IFRS expertise and have an impact on accounting (e.g. SAP rollout, integration of legal entities).
- Providing support to other team members in day to day processes.
- More than 2 years of experience in General Ledger or strong accounting knowledge (Local Accounting Standards & IFRS).
- Minimum Bachelor's degree in Finance/Accounting or similar field.
- Experience in an SSC/BPO.
- Fluent in English and Greek, both verbal and written.
- Practical knowledge of SAP will be an asset.
- Advanced Excel skills (Power Query will be an asset).
- Ability to plan, coordinate and assign IFRS work to analysts.
Perks & Benefits
- Fresh Fruit
- Team Building Events
- Learning Cafeteria (incl. Percipio)
- CSR Initiatives
- Additional Insurance
To apply for this opportunity, please enclose your CV in English.