R2R Expert with Russian - Fixed Assets Team
AkzoNobel Car Refinishes Polska Sp. z o.o.
- Krakowiaków 50, 02-255 Warszawa, PolskaWarszawa, mazowieckie
- ogłoszenie wygasło 21 godzin temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
At Global Business Services, Warsaw, Włochy, ul. Krakowiaków
About the assignment
As a team member of the Record To Report structure, you will have an opportunity to build new finance processes from scratch by taking part in transitions in various European countries and not only.
What you can learn:
- how to build a Center of Excellence,
- cooperate as an expert in an international environment,
- drive various improvement projects and develop within the internal structure — horizontal and vertical (FP&A, Consolidation & Reporting, people management).
- Being involved and responsible for IFRS and local GAAPs specific accounting areas in the country or region (e.g. general ledger, inventory, intercompany, fixed assets, pension, tax, payroll accounting).
- Being a part of the implementation of the balance sheet reconciliation process and responsible for review, analyses and decisions regarding quality of the balance sheet and profit and loss accounts.
- Working with SAP system and consolidation and reporting tool called HFM.
- Being in charge of approving and making recurring and non-recurring journal entries, making sure that reporting is done completely during the month-end close and reviewing (if necessary, adjusting number and financial statement forms in the consolidation system).
- Working closely with Accounting Controllers and Group Reporting/Consolidation team during the month-end close to make sure the information reported is complete and accurate and to secure month end closing deadlines are met.
- Monitoring the adherence to internal control requirements by making sure the operating procedures under your scope are fully applied and are valid.
- Being involved in internal and external audits and work closely with our auditors.
- Working closely with our outsourcing partner and other functions (AP/AR/Accounting controllers) to make sure end-to-end R2R processes are adhered to and performed with right quality.
- Driving the standardization and harmonization initiatives in the country or region and guarding the integrity and quality of the delivered accounting in the specific accounting area.
- Being involved in a number of process improvement projects that require accounting expertise such as month-end closing process harmonization, balance sheet reconciliation process and related automation, redesigning cost center structures, system related implementations etc.
- At least 1 year of experience in General Ledger or other R2R processes (preferred Fixed Assets) - must have.
- Minimum Bachelor's degree in Finance/Accounting or similar field.
- Previous experience in an SSC/BPO will be a plus.
- Fluency in English and Russian, both verbal and written.
- Practical knowledge of ERP systems, preferably SAP and consolidation reporting systems.
- Advanced Excel skills.
- Ability to plan, coordinate and assign accounting tasks to transactional officers (outsourced party) and monitor.
- You are not afraid of working in a dynamic environment, you are communicative and have the practical ability to listen and openly share your ideas with others to improve the processes.
- You want to learn and develop yourself fast on the job.
Perks & Benefits
- Fresh Fruit
- Team Building Events
- Learning Cafeteria (incl. Percipio)
- CSR Initiatives
- Additional Insurance