R2R Intercompany Expert
AkzoNobel Car Refinishes Polska Sp. z o.o.
- Krakowiaków 50, 02-255 Warszawa, PolskaWarszawa, mazowieckie
- ogłoszenie wygasło 21 godzin temu
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
AkzoNobel has a passion for paint. We’re experts in the proud craft of making paints and coatings, setting the standard in color and protection since 1792. Our world class portfolio of brands – including Dulux, International, Sikkens and Interpon – is trusted by customers around the globe. Headquartered in the Netherlands, we operate in over 80 countries and employ around 35,000 talented people who are passionate about delivering the high performance products and services our customers expect. For more information please visit www.akzonobel.com.
R2R Intercompany ExpertNumer ref.: 13374 36634503
About the assignment
- Being responsible for end-to-end Intercompany process: reconciling intercompany balances, performing root cause analysis; monitoring intercompany: service invoicing, invoice processing (manual/VIM/EDI), payment process, cash application, IC customer/vendor issue resolution, GRIR balance reconciliation.
- Preparing month-end close journals/accruals in ERP/HFM.
- Assuring that month-end closing deadlines are met.
- Making sure governance structure is applied, monitoring adherence to internal control requirements.
- Playing key role in driving standardization and process improvements across BUs in the region and guarding the integrity and quality of the delivered accounting in the specific accounting area.
- Providing guidance/trainings to new team members/junior colleagues.
- At least 2 years of experience in Accounting (preferably General Ledger/Intercompany).
- Minimum Bachelor's degree in finance/accounting or similar field.
- Experience in an SSC/BPO.
- Fluency in English, both verbal and written.
- Practical knowledge of SAP.
- Advanced Excel skills.
- Team player.
Perks & Benefits
- Fresh Fruit
- Team Building Events
- Learning Cafeteria (incl. Percipio)
- CSR Initiatives
- Additional Insurance
To apply for this opportunity, please enclose your CV in English.