R2R Inventory Specialist
Spring Professional Poland
- ogłoszenie wygasło 3 miesiące temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
- rekrutacja zdalna
For our client who is a leader in the biopharmaceutical market for over 230 years and is focused on patient needs and development, we are looking for an RTR Inventory Specialist.
R2R Inventory SpecialistNumer ref.: NJ100122
The Inventory Specialist role is pivotal to supporting the Consolidation Group with accurate Inventory valuation, Inventory provisioning and elimination of intercompany mark up on inventory for external reporting results. It works with Supply chain, Local Finance and Intercompany Accounting to ensure all financial transactions associated with Inventory movements are booked accurately and timely.
As an Inventory Specialist you will be part of a team responsible for all of company inventory. Reporting to the Inventory Manager, you will be an innovative, trusted partner to business and our Corporate Accounting Team.
- Support Inventory transactions and resolve any related issues
- Book Goods in Transit journals as necessary to record logistic timing differences and to eliminate Intercompany out of balances.
- Perform three-way Inventory reconciliations.
- Perform monthly submissions to the Consolidations team for eliminating mark up on intercompany inventory.
- Support finance business partners as required.
- Liaise with counterparts locally & globally to resolve inventory issues, especially Local Finance, Warehouse Management, Supply Chain, and the Consolidations group.
- Performing duties in accordance with all policies and procedures and ensure application of controls for SOX compliance.
- Facilitate walkthroughs & provide audit support for sample requests for SOX compliance by internal and external audit.
- Attend Balance Sheet Reviews and report on Inventory related movements.
- Ensure adherence to inventory accounting policy through scrutiny of requests, accurate coding provision and approvals.
- Other ad-hoc projects and such duties as the management may at times reasonably require.
- Academic background in accounting or finance including strong double entry accounting knowledge
- Professional experience in GL/RTR/Inventory reporting area
- Previous hands on experience of Inventory accounting / month end close processes
- Professional experience in BPO/Shared Services would be an advantage
- Fluent Business English
- Experience of SAP and Hyperion
- A good understanding of Supply chain and the master data that drives the financial transactions
- Knowledge of IFRS
- Strong ERP knowledge capable of tracing transactions in SAP
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Previous knowledge of pharmaceutical industry
What we offer:
- A flexible work environment
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Continuous professional development and global career opportunities
- The opportunity to build next-generation analytics solutions
- A culture that encourages an entrepreneurial spirit, agile thinking, and collaboration
Locations Lodz, Poland Worker Type Employee Worker Sub-Type Regular Time Type Full time