- Prosta 20, 00-001 Warszawa, PolskaWarszawa, mazowieckie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło miesiąc temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
But our business, isn’t just business. Our business is our people. Their talent. Their potential. We believe when they’re free to be themselves, grow, travel and develop, amazing things can happen for our business. That’s why our employees, from around the world, choose to be a part of JTI and why 9 out of 10 would recommend us to a friend.
So when you’re ready to choose a career you’ll love, in a company you’ll love, feel free to #join the idea!
Our offer includes:
- A competitive pay (together with annual bonus) and an attractive benefits package including medical care, Multisport card, life insurance, pension plan
- Ambitious goal to set up new Global Business Center Complex environment of working with multiple stakeholders
- On-going development opportunities in a multinational environment that will inspire you to grow professionally and personally
- Wide variety of projects and tasks, ambitious goals and independence in achieving them
- Flexible working conditions
- Modern office in a convenient location
Main areas of responsibility:
- Supports entities with implementation of best practices in R2R process to drive efficient use of the system and eliminate unnecessary adjustments and manual efforts. Enforces compliance of actual business practices with GRM requirements.
- Responsible for the development and delivery of projects and continuous improvement activities which standardise the R2R landscape.
- Support cross-functional projects and work with other mega process leads to ensure business driven modifications are incorporated in financial processes in most optimal way.
- Support the wider Team (e.g. Corporate Accounting, FP&A, Tax, Treasury, Procurement) on ad-hoc financial analysis and detailed investigation work as and when required.
You as a professional:
- University degree (Accounting or Finance)
- A professional qualification (ACCA, CIMA) is a plus
- A minimum of 5 years finance experience
- Proficiency in MS Office application and SAP knowledge
- Fluency in English (written and spoken)
- Project management skills
- Process optimization experience
- Stakeholders management
apply now by sending CV in English
If you decide to participate in this recruitment, the administrator of your data will be JTI Polska sp.z o.o. with headquarters in Stary Gostków. Your data will be processed only to support the recruitment process in which you participate. Detailed information on the processing of your data and your rights can be found here.