Krakowiaków 50, 02-255 WarszawaWarszawa, mazowieckie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło 7 dni temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Starszy specjalista (Senior)
About the assignment
As a team member of the Record To Report structure, you will have an opportunity to build new finance processes from a scratch by taking part in transition in different European countries and not only.
What you can learn:
- how to build a Center of Excellence,
- cooperate as an expert in an international environment,
- drive various improvement projects and develop within the internal structure — horizontal and vertical (FP&A, Consolidation & Reporting, people management).
- Being responsible for IFRS specific accounting areas in the region (e.g. inventory, intercompany, treasury, GL, legal, legacy, fixed assets and pension accounting) and translating IFRS to Local GAAP.
- Taking part in a transition process.
- Analyzing balance sheet (BS), profit & loss (P&L) figures and variances.
- Reviewing and potentially adjusting reports (A-Forms) in HFM.
- Assuring that month-end closing deadlines are met.
- Making sure governance structure is applied, monitoring adherence to internal control requirements.
- Driving standardization across BUs in the region and guards the integrity and quality of the delivered accounting in the specific accounting area.
- Contributing to projects that require IFRS expertise and have an impact on accounting (e.g. SAP rollout, integration of legal entities).
- 2+ years of experiences in GL accounting / Fixed Assets / Cash Management / Intercompany or Reporting.
- Bachelor's or Master's degree (preferably n Economics or Accounting / Chartered Accountant).
- Fluent English (verbal and written).
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to work and delegate work (in accordance with operations team lead) under severe time pressure during month-end closures and continuously retain ‘an eye’ for the details.
- Ability to plan, coordinate and assign IFRS work to analysts.
- Good understanding of the taxes, VAT, tax declarations, statistical reporting to the tax authorities etc.
Perks & Benefits
- Fresh Fruit
- Team Building Events
- Learning Cafeteria (incl. Percipio)
- CSR Initiatives
- Additional Insurance