Krakowiaków 50, 02-255 WarszawaWarszawa, mazowieckie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło 13 dni temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
At Global Business Services, Warsaw, Włochy, ul. Krakowiaków
About the assignment
As a team member of the Record To Report structure, you will have an opportunity to build new finance processes from a scratch by taking part in transition in different European countries and not only
What you can learn:
- how to build a Center of Excellence,
- cooperate as an expert in an international environment,
- drive various improvement projects and develop within the internal structure — horizontal and vertical (FP&A, Consolidation & Reporting, people management).
- Being responsible for IFRS specific accounting:
- fixed assets,
- Translating IFRS to Local GAAP.
- Taking part in a transition process.
- Being a key expert for the region and part of the global IFRS expert network (e.g. training /SOP/policy/communications/improvements).
- Month-end closing activities (analyzing balance sheet, profit & loss, reconciliations)
- Reviewing and potentially adjusting reports (A-Forms) in HFM.
- Providing support specific to external and internal audits,
- Recommendation and implementation of process improvements ideas,
- Contributing to projects that require IFRS expertise and have an impact on accounting (e.g. SAP rollout, integration of legal entities).
- Providing support to other team members in a day to day processes
- At least 2 years of experiences in General Ledger or Taxes area (preferably in a production company).
- Minimum Bachelor's degree in finance/accounting
- Experience in an SSC/BPO will be an asset
- Fluent in French and English, both verbal and written (any additional language would be an asset).
- Practical knowledge of SAP
- Advanced Excel skills (Power Query will be a big asset).
- Ability to plan, coordinate and assign IFRS work to analysts.
- Good understanding of the taxes, VAT, tax declarations, statistical reporting to the tax authorities etc.
Perks & Benefits
- Fresh Fruit
- Team Building Events
- Learning Cafeteria (incl. Percipio)
- CSR Initiatives
- Additional Insurance