- Krakowiaków 50, 02-255 Warszawa, PolskaWarszawa, mazowieckie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło 2 dni temu
- Kierownik / Koordynator
AkzoNobel has a passion for paint. We’re experts in the proud craft of making paints and coatings, setting the standard in color and protection since 1792. Our world class portfolio of brands – including Dulux, International, Sikkens and Interpon – is trusted by customers around the globe. Headquartered in the Netherlands, we operate in over 80 countries and employ around 35,000 talented people who are passionate about delivering the high performance products and services our customers expect. For more information please visit www.akzonobel.com.
R2R Team LeadNumer ref.: 7605 34877686
About the assignment
- Coordinating and assigning work to experts and senior experts to regarding month-end close process, general ledger, statutory and tax activities.
- Being responsible for operational performance, making sure that daily tasks of the team are performed with proper quality, completeness and timeliness.
- Being independent in steering your team towards the objectives and KPIs.
- Taking part in many interesting improvement projects and coordinating, along with your main stakeholders, the improvement initiatives regarding processes, systems and further automation.
- Identifying and signaling recurring issues for further process improvement and further drive process improvements.
- Driving standardization and quality in balance sheet reconciliation and review, performing final reviews, assuring IFRS compliance, IFRS implementation and adherence to AkzoNobel accounting and reporting rules.
- Being involved in operational areas in case the team needs senior expertise and help.
- Providing accounting guidance and assistance across the scope assigned and also sharing your expertise, best practices and improvement ideas with your peers and broader across the company.
- Guarding the compliance with rules and regulations set up by company standards.
- Working closely with respective Country Accounting Controllers in liaising with local authorities and internal and external auditors.
- Being in charge of planning and monitoring the development of the team members; setting up the objectives and supporting in making good progress individually and as a team.
- Accounting professional with 7+ years of experience in accounting and financial reporting, and capable of analyzing complex processes and issues (2nd/ 3rd accounting position).
- Bachelor (or Academic) degree in Accounting/Finance.
- Good expertise in financial accounting (IFRS, accounting/R2R processes).
- Good and practical knowledge of ERP systems, preferably SAP.
- Good understanding of Consolidation Systems, preferably HFM.
- Ability to communicate effectively with (senior) counterparts in the organization.
- High level flexibility (in case situation is changing rapidly) and open mind.
- Very good organizational skills, ability to plan ahead and see perspective.
- High level of independence when managing the team but also stakeholders.
- Ability to work with (sometimes) conflicting priorities.
- Proven ability to drive continuous improvements (both bigger projects but also smaller initiatives).
- Ability to work and delegate work under severe time pressure during month-end closures to meet deadlines while keeping ‘an eye’ for the details.
- Advanced user of Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint software.
Perks & Benefits
- Fresh Fruit
- Team Building Events
- Learning Cafeteria (incl. Percipio)
- CSR Initiatives
- Additional Insurance
To apply for this opportunity, please enclose your CV in English.