R2R Team Lead
AkzoNobel Car Refinishes Polska Sp. z o.o.
- Krakowiaków 50, 02-255 Warszawa, PolskaWarszawa, mazowieckie
- ogłoszenie wygasło 21 godzin temu
- Kierownik / Koordynator
AkzoNobel has a passion for paint. We’re experts in the proud craft of making paints and coatings, setting the standard in color and protection since 1792. Our world class portfolio of brands – including Dulux, International, Sikkens and Interpon – is trusted by customers around the globe. Headquartered in the Netherlands, we operate in over 80 countries and employ around 35,000 talented people who are passionate about delivering the high performance products and services our customers expect. For more information please visit www.akzonobel.com.
R2R Team LeadNumer ref.: 10686 36634467
About the assignment
- Coordinating and assigning work to analysts to confirm monthly cycle, ensuring a fair workflow during the month and an effective split during month closing.
- Being responsible for and advising on operational complex and judgment based general accounting and recurring month-end activities that require judgment.
- Being responsible for all operational activities with regard to the consolidation of legal entity statements and local statutory reporting in the region, including responsibility for accounting documentation (e.g. A-Form, balance sheet reconciliations, audit reports) and being the first contact person for the business on these accounting topics.
- Providing accounting technical guidance and assistance across the defined region and business regarding IFRS and local GAAP.
- Driving compliance with rules and regulations set by global accounting in operations team.
- Driving standardization and quality in balance sheet reconciliation and review, performing final reviews, assuring IFRS compliance, IFRS implementation and adherence to AkzoNobel accounting and reporting rules.
- Communicating on performance, new developments and approval of specific entries. Active participation in GBS user panels, effective alignment with Service Delivery Managers.
- Supporting Accounting Controllers in liaising with local authorities and internal and external auditors.
- Involving experts in specific accounting topics where specific knowledge is required.
- Identifying and signalizing recurring issues for further process improvement and further driving process improvement in the RAC.
- Harmonizing processes between the team members, and initiates documentation of and adherence to these new processes.
- Managing performance of the team that meets established requirements of quality, quantity, completeness and timeliness.
About youJob requirements:
- Accounting professional with 7+ years of experience in accounting and financial reporting, and capable of analyzing complex processes and issues (2nd or 3rd accounting job).
- Bachelor's (or Academic) degree in Accounting or Finance, preferably RA, CMA or similar.
- Adequate expertise knowledge in financial accounting (IFRS, accounting processes).
- Good knowledge of accounting in ERP systems knowledge.
- Good understanding of Consolidation Systems, preferably HFM.
- Ability to communicate effectively with counterparts in the organization, flexible team worker.
- Good organizational skills, able to plan, set priorities and work under time pressure to meet deadlines while keeping ‘an eye’ for the details.
- Coordination with multiple stakeholders and conflicting priorities.
- Proven ability to drive continuous improvement agenda in the financial and transactional processes, and monthly closing and reporting processes.
- Ability to work and delegate work under severe time pressure during month-end closures.
Perks & Benefits
- Fresh Fruit
- Team Building Events
- Learning Cafeteria (incl. Percipio)
- CSR Initiatives
- Additional Insurance
To apply for this opportunity, please enclose your CV in English.