- Ogłoszenie wygasło 6 dni temu
- Rekrutacja zdalna
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
We are trusted partners driving next-generation capabilities who deliver simplified and innovative solutions for Takeda and patients.
Are you an experienced accountant with drive and a continuous improvement mindset? Do you want to build something next-gen and innovative, while contributing to a greater purpose? As we continue our digital transformation and experience rapid growth in the U.S. and Europe, Takeda Business Solutions (TBS) are now hiring an R2R Transformation Specialist a passion for Intercompany Management, digital solutions, and helping patients.
The R2R Transformation Specialist role is pivotal to assuring transformation of R2R and Intercompany process in line with a project whose goal is to shorten the month-end closing as well as other improvement initiatives.
Here, you will help TBS realize our inspiring vision to build and deliver simplified, innovative solutions by unlocking the value of data for our global business. This, in turn, empowers Takeda’s unwavering commitment to patients.
As an R2R Transformation Specialist, you will be responsible for supporting Intercompany, treasury and accounting clearing activities as a result of Business Process Redesign, Legal Entity Optimisation and integration activities. Reporting to the Intercompany Team Leader, you will be an innovative, trusted partner to business and our Corporate Accounting Team in Japan.
Accelerate value & make an impact by:
- Analysing and improvement Intercompany postings, further utilise SAP dual posting and track and resolve errors
- Automating transfer pricing adjustments invoicing process
- Analysing and improvement of manual adjustments
- Eliminating of complex mismatches at SAP and HFM level
- Facilitating walkthroughs & providing audit support for sample requests for Sarbanes Oxley compliance by an internal and external audit
- Attending balance sheet reviews and reports on intercompany related movements
- Liaising with counterparts globally to resolve intercompany issues, especially Treasury and Group Consolidation
- Ensuring adherence to Takeda’s intercompany accounting policy through the scrutiny of requests, accurate coding provision and approvals
- Professional experience in GL/ Intercompany/ R2R/Treasury processes
- Academic background in accounting or economics
- Professional experience in BPO/Shared Services would be an advantage
- Additional accounting courses would be an advantage
- Experience of an ERP system, preferably SAP
- Microsoft Office experience, particularly Excel
- Fluent Business English
- SAP experience
- Hyperion experience
- US GAAP knowledge
- A good understanding of supply chain and the master data that drives the financial transactions
- Strong double-entry accounting
- Competent VAT knowledge
- Strong ERP knowledge capable of tracing transactions in SAP
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail
What Takeda can offer you:
- A flexible work environment
- Relocation package
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Continuous professional development and global career opportunities
- The opportunity to build next-generation analytics solutions
- A culture that encourages an entrepreneurial spirit, agile thinking, and collaboration
Ready to reimagine your future?
Go to takedajobs.com and search TBS
By engaging in our recruitment process, you confirm you are aware, and you accept Takeda Privacy Notice to Job Applicants. Data Controller is Takeda SCE Sp. z o.o., Sterlinga 8 A, 91-425 Łódź. You have a right to access your personal data, demand their rectification, erasure, removal, restriction of processing, data portability, as well as to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority. You may request access to your data or to realize any of the abovementioned rights any time, to the extent specified by law – please contact us as it is described in the Privacy Notice.
— Sanjay Patel, SVP & Global Head of TBS