sharing the costs of foreign language classes
Chimera Prime Sp z o.o.
- offer expired over a month ago
- contract of employment, B2B contract
- specialist (Mid / Regular)
- home office work, hybrid work
- remote recruitment
Technologies we use
About the project
When you join our software team as a Regular React Developer you will be responsible for implementing the front-end logic to the visual elements of web applications we develop for our clients. You will also take care of connecting it with the services that reside on the back-end.
We're a group of about 20+ ambitious software developers, web designers and testers working in small project teams of max 5 persons. Each team has a Project Leader, who is also a developer and is responsible for the daily contacts with a client. We have a flat company structure which means we don’t have project managers or other people who would manage our tasks.
Build reusable code for future use
Optimize code for maximum performance and scalability
Collaborate with team members
Provide code review
At least 2-year of commercial experience
State management (Redux / Context API)
Ability to solve problems on your own
English min. B2
This is how we organize our work
This is how we work
- in house
- you develop several projects simultaneously
- you can change the project
- you have influence on the choice of tools and technologies
- you have influence on the technological solutions applied
- you develop the code "from scratch"
- you focus on product development
This is how we work on a project
static code analysis
Development opportunities we offer
industry-specific e-learning platforms
space for experimenting
time for development of your ideas
What we offer
Fair reward - We regularly review salaries to recognize your growth and acknowledge the contribution.
Mentorship - You’ll get support and guidance from more experienced people whether you are at the beginning of your career or you want to gain more knowledge.
Impact on the company - Everyone, regardless of their position, can bring substantial value to our company. We're flexible about responsibilities and there are plenty of challenging tasks to be done.
Private healthcare - We subsidize private medical treatment and the Multisport card to help you stay healthy and fit.
English lessons - If you face language barriers, you can take free English lessons during the week.
Resources to learn - We support your growth by giving you access to books and courses relevant to your field.
remote work opportunities
flexible working time
no dress code
coffee / tea
Remote skills interview (2h)
Meeting with CEO
Résumé Review - We look for evidence that a candidate is the right fit.
Remote skills interview - We look for problem-solving ability, depth of experience, and creativity.
Meeting with CEO - We verify soft skills to make sure they’re align with our Core Values.
Welcome on board! - You can now start work on certain client projects.
What we expect from you
We strive to work with people who embody our core values. Here are the personality traits we appreciate the most:
1. Trust - Trust is the cornerstone of our culture. It’s demonstrated by setting clear expectations, keeping promises and being honest to the core.
2. Dedication - We put a lot of effort in everything we do. Our goal is to be surrounded by people who are willing to go beyond what is expected.
3. Perseverance - Do you have enough grit to stay the course? We value people who have the ability to achieve goals despite difficulties.
4. Curiosity - Do you always get to the bottom of everything? It’s a quality of people who eagerly learn new things and solve problems in a creative way.
5. Self-management - We look for people who are able to produce meaningful results with their own guidance.
Chimera Prime Sp z o.o.
Chimera Prime was founded in Oslo, Norway in 2012 as a custom software development company.
Throughout the years the firm continued to expand its range of services and we became a full-fledged IT consultancy company.
Work in a creative environment empowers us to undertake projects that have a profound impact on the way we live and use technology.
When growing our team, we always take the extra step to look for people who share our core values: trust, dedication, perseverance, curiosity and self-management.
As a result our team is a well-balanced mixture of tech and soft skilled professionals with a bold problem solving attitude. It enables us to provide our clients with prime human-oriented tech solutions.