React & Typescript Developer
- offer expired over a month ago
- contract of employment
- specialist (Mid / Regular)
- hybrid work
Technologies we use
You will be a part of one from two Scrum Teams – creating one of application – Abound or Lynx and adding solutions to Carrier.io.
⚙ Tech stack:
· AWS cloud services, including Kinesis, DynamoDB, IoT Core, GreenGrass, Aurora, Lambda, etc.
· CI/CD - daily deployments, feature flags.
Platform and complete software solution for intelligent and healthy buildings. Provides real-time, intelligent outcome-based results that make building installations more efficient and responsive.
Platform and complete software solution for intelligent fleet management focused on cold chain. It allows to reduce waste of food and pharmaceuticals. Allows intelligent monitor connected refrigeration systems from anywhere in the world, providing vital information for producers, drivers, transport managers and retailers on the products being transported and the vehicles transporting them.
A platform for connecting assets to outcomes. A platform that consists of reusable, "turnkey" ready to use services and components that are being shared and implemented across business units at Carrier to create digital applications connected to Carrier equipment and other devices.
What you will be responsible for:
· Developing new features in Carrier’s digital products,
· Defining architecture frameworks for cloud services that integrate AWS native services with other off the shelf, third party platforms and provide abstraction layers as well as analytics,
· Assist in the analysis, design and development of a roadmap and implementation from current state to the future state with cohesive architecture,
· Assess the security gaps in the deployment and address them before Production,
· Partnering with technical leaders and others to support organization’s automation (testing, pipelines, deployments, etc. on cloud),
· Participation in test driven development (TDD) and unit testing, leveraging automation toolsets.
The perfect candidate has:
· Professional experience in Software Development – especially React with TypeScript,
· Experience with Microservices Architecture,
· Knowledge of AWS services,
· Good knowledge on Cloud security & security design control implementation,
· Experience creating and maintaining CI/CD tooling,
· Worked and likes Agile/Scrum methodology.
This is how we organize our work
This is how we work
What we offer
Our offer includes:
· Carrier Employee Scholar Program – we cover 100% costs for your study,
· Inhouse English lessons,
· Pension Plan with life insurance – 3% of your yearly salary,
· Lunch Card – 266 PLN monthly,
· Luxmed Private Medical Care,
· Multisport Card,
· Flexible working hours,
· Working with highly modern products!
Carrier is a global leader in Heating, Ventilation, and Air Conditioning (HVAC), Refrigeration, and Fire & Security segments with an unmatched product and service portfolio. Carrier’s Digital Products and Software team is part of the R&D Center based in Gdańsk – one of the two Carrier’s R&D Centers in the world. The team is responsible for a range of strategic cloud based IoT digital solutions. As a React & Typescript Developer you will have an impact on the company’s direction and profitable growth. You will participate in the domain technical and business discussions relative to future architect direction of the product.