- Wielicka 28, 33-332 Kraków, PolskaKraków, małopolskie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło 8 dni temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Starszy specjalista (Senior)
Who we are?
Kimberly-Clark Corporation is a global $18 billion business specializing in personal care. Our well-known brands are Kleenex tissues, Huggies diapers and baby wipes, Kotex feminine hygiene products, Andrex and Scott toilet paper.
Our Krakow Center, opened in June 2018, provides financial, digital and customer service support to EMEA Business. We are collaborating with teams across Europe, Middle East, Africa and US. We offer a spirit of a start-up with the resources of a multinational corporation.
Check more at: https://www.kccareerspoland.pl/kimberly-clark
Join us and unleash your power!
Real Estate Finance Analyst
Are you able to analyse data, deliver financial reporting implications? Do you know how to translate a proposed real estate transaction structure into expected cash flows? Can you collaborate with business units, involve even tough parties in cooperation?
Think of joining Kimberly-Clark at our Real Estate Finance Analyst position!
At this position you will become a contact point for internal or external inquiries regarding the Corporation’s real estate assets in the EMEA region. You will have a chance to interface with various functional areas within the Corporation including Business Unit leadership and teams, Engineering, Operations, Sales, Environment and Energy, Facilities Management, Tax, Legal, Treasury, Risk Management, Corporate Reporting, and Accounting.
You will be providing a key source of financial expertise and real estate transaction execution coordination or support to Global Real Estate Senior managerial group.
Your main responsibilities:
Provide timely financial, transaction, and strategic analysis support and coordination to facilitate sound real estate decisions and transaction execution with respect to the corporation’s real estate properties in order to maximize the value to the corporation,
Act as an additional internal resource for fielding internal/external real estate inquiries in the region,
Build expertise in utilizing and support the ongoing enhancement of the global real estate database,
Support the financial analysis process for all EMEA business unit presentations including coordination with the CBRE Financial Consulting Group in the USA and use of the standard financial analysis model (PwC-developed),
Ensure application of established corporate financial controls. Report to principal or next level manager whenever corporate financial policies or instructions are not being followed, or appear to be inappropriate, inadequate or out-of-date,
Communicate fully in a timely, informative, and accurate manner with superiors and others who have a need to know, provide exceptional customer service throughout the company,
Assist in special projects, as requested by the Senior Manager – Global Real Estate and Senior Manager - REFM Business Partner EMEA. Special projects may include, but are not limited to, benchmarking, data mining, and the development of systems, procedures or “best practices” to improve the efficiency of the Global Real Estate Transaction Management COE services.
To be successful in the position you should have:
- 5+ years of corporate real estate knowledge and experience are preferred, including office, manufacturing and warehousing/logistics,
- Knowledge of the financial and business implications of general business practices,
- Above-average level of financial analysis and project evaluation skills, ability to translate a proposed real estate transaction structure into expected cash flows (DCF) and financial reporting implications,
- Experience with capital investment analysis and forecasting techniques,
- Familiarity with other financial areas such as general accounting, tax, legal and treasury to be able to recognize the need for additional involvement from these teams,
- Strong collaboration skills and the ability to work with and lead third-party real estate brokers to facilitate the evaluation and completion of transactions,
- Fluent English, additional foreign language knowledge will become an asset,
- SAP, Oracle or similar system knowledge.
You may expect:
- Global, innovative business environment,
- Ability to work from home, office close to the city center,
- Private medical cover (with dental care) and life insurance,
- Benefit platform with multisport card,
- Casual dress code policy.
Please note that the statements above are intended to describe the general nature and level of work to be performed by the employee assigned to this role. Statements are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities and skills required for this position.
Health, safety and wellbeing is of paramount importance here at Kimberly-Clark. Due to the ongoing situation with COVID-19, please therefore note that all interviews are currently only being scheduled via our online video interviewing platforms. This means we can continue to identify and hire great talent in a safe and secure manner.